• Start date
  • Replies 23 Comments
  • Views 981 Views

MikeyLo

Since
Oct 24, 2013
Score
Tokens
What's up guys? How are things going? I hope all is well.

Hi Mikey!!!! Everyone please welcome Mikey to GL. One of the real good guys on the forums. ML-FW, Shdw, House, Kid44,Andy and myself are here. Hope all is well with you. I have to run out this morning, but hope to see you around here. We also have the old SP chat (now GL chat) around, but I am not sure you ever went in there. Let's see, you primarily capped college hoops right?

I don't think you know me but howdy all the same.

hey mikey, whats shaking... FW has snow shovels for sale

More importantly - you like Northwestern plus the points at Iowa?

More importantly - you like Northwestern plus the points at Iowa?

I'm staying away right now. NU usually plays Iowa really tough but I haven't recognized the team I have seen the last couple weeks.

hey mikey, whats shaking... FW has snow shovels for sale

What's up Ray? That's good, those will come in handy after that blizzard we got yesterday

IAG
Hi Mikey!!!! Everyone please welcome Mikey to GL. One of the real good guys on the forums. ML-FW, Shdw, House, Kid44,Andy and myself are here. Hope all is well with you. I have to run out this morning, but hope to see you around here. We also have the old SP chat (now GL chat) around, but I am not sure you ever went in there. Let's see, you primarily capped college hoops right?

Good stuff, thanks for the info!

Welcome to Gamelive Mikey! No doubt a Northwestern guy here raises GL's IQ number!

Hello and Welcome.

Where you form?
What's your favorite sport?
What's the most you've won gambling?
Where's your tp pick?

That's all for now.

welcome mikey

tell us about your form

h51A5A757

I forgot Ray ....sorry RR

Good to see ya Mickey!!!! Sorry about the Wisky game.

Hey Mike, good to see ya.

What is the Thursday night football play?