I will leave GameLive for good IF...

• Start date
  • Replies 27 Comments
  • Views 2,204 Views
Since
Mar 19, 2010
Score
Tokens
Someone kindly donates 250 SBR points to BatemanPatrickl. You have my word gentlemen.

:mad:

Patrick shut the fuck up please.

I don't want you to leave anymore Pattypoo. Pattypoo you're an appreciated asset of Gamelive.com these days. Plus I can't give out points from either of my SBR accounts. SBR_John stiffed me. :robyn:

I don't want you to leave anymore Pattypoo. Pattypoo you're an appreciated asset of Gamelive.com these days. Plus I can't give out points from either of my SBR accounts. SBR_John stiffed me. :robyn:

Matty to be honest with you I don't fit in here. Make it happen.

You don't fit in anywhere. SBR points? Really? lawl

You don't fit in anywhere. SBR points? Really? lawl

Says the dork that has been permanently banned at every major gambling forum. I read some of your posts at Capwins and let me tell you, your parents should be shot for the horrific job they did at raising you. Low class, uneducated, unattractive, major personality disorder...like I've said before a real waste of human space.

Now run along Mr. Girly Arms...

Bateman, I have 400 SBR points (cause I keep giving them to people) and you can have them all IF, you can find out for ABSOLUTE certainty who iifold aka EggNogg aka so on and so on is. I want to know who Rudy is as well. Think it's Herman but there are times when his post are too animated to be him.

This is a way of allowing you to earn the points that I would normally just give away but by earning them you will gain a sense of validation.

what is it that you do with points?

You didn't answer my question Bateman.

Bateman, I have 400 SBR points (cause I keep giving them to people) and you can have them all IF, you can find out for ABSOLUTE certainty who iifold aka EggNogg aka so on and so on is. I want to know who Rudy is as well. Think it's Herman but there are times when his post are too animated to be him.

This is a way of allowing you to earn the points that I would normally just give away but by earning them you will gain a sense of validation.

Rudy is Herman/OntheWhat/Colt/Beemore. IIFold is EggNog. That's as much as I know. Wally I could use all 400 please :)

Says the dork that has been permanently banned at every major gambling forum. I read some of your posts at Capwins and let me tell you, your parents should be shot for the horrific job they did at raising you. Low class, uneducated, unattractive, major personality disorder...like I've said before a real waste of human space.

Now run along Mr. Girly Arms...

wtf is Capwins?

Get a job

I don't post on SBR under any account

Herman telling someone is get a job is like Fiveteamer calling someone ugly.