• Replies 19 Comments
  • Views 1,573 Views

Mudcat

yap
Since
Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens
I don't straight bet the NCAA tourney - nor do I give a crap about it in terms of having a rooting interest - nor did I quite get around to filling out any brackets.

But everyone seems like they are having so much fun and I want in. So I hunted around and came up with something.

Bottom line: I would like Richmond by exactly 2.

That is all.

So that means you are rooting for the same thing as Fishhead.

:fishhead:

Give me your SIA account

Seriously? Ugh!

You really know how to shit on my Corn Flakes.

Fishheads too busy bankrupting matchbook to chase weak middles with tiny limits at SIA.

Fishhead probably believes the 2 is a key # in the NCAAB tourney like Raiders.

Give me your SIA account

I would if I could. Well no, that's a lie.

FWIW my wagers here do not involve SIA. It is Wagerchief, Phoenix and Matchbook.

(Which I believe is your cue to say Give me your Wagerchief account.)

The only question is what I prefer in case I don't get my middle. But I have balanced the damn thing so well, there is no real preference. Maybe a slight lean towards St. Mary's.

Sure let's go with that.

St. Marys+2.

Never bet against a Mary.

Cool, I didn't realize they were given the free half right now. I only have $200 limits, but it's better than nothing.

Sia has +2.5 -105

I checked SIA at the time I booked the play but the line wasn't viable.

Wagerchief gives me the free half at all times (on bets up to $500). I believe the standard deal is from 3-5 pm only.

I am getting the free half right now, but usually only get it at 3-5

Thanks Muddy! Just added some more on my team! Hate the play though! Go Spiders!!! I hate ND and played them! Might as well lose with team I like. I call this a "Herman Play" :thumbup:

Jeezuz Christ don't thank me. I'm not recommending anything (unless you can get the same scalp/middle combo play).

I'm just fiddling with numbers. I'm fairly happy either way - and very happy if it lands on the 2.

Richmond 9-2! Thanks buddy! :grin:

Well alright then. You're welcome.

I apparently would like a 2pt win as well, though 30 would be easier on me.

Used to be that they switched between games when there was a timeout. Now every timeout is a commercial. A commercial a minute. CBS = Corporate BS

36-36 at half! I hope Muddy you didn't screw me? :punches: