• Views 2,518 Views

betplom

RPM
Since
Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens
1) Pinnacle

2) Betfair - for horses and occasional live betting.

My two main outs.

I have accounts at practically every offshore book - I don't need them, after all these years I finally figured out I really only need Pinny for sports - offshore books are a real pain in the fucking ass, yes I'm talking about CRIS.

Since Pinny added iDebit and can pay $20k per transaction I realize playing elsewhere is silly.

BTW iDebit transfers to credit unions via eft, which skrill can't do. There are no bank fees for receiving an eft, unlike wires from skrill which cost $10-$15 depending on bank.

nmPrAwu.jpg

pyw1loa.jpg

Plommer, why did Teela go off and get married on me? I thought she and I had this whole cat and mouse long drawn out courtship vibe working.

Plommer even shitty 3rd stringers get a chance to go to the combines to see if they could possibly earn a tryout, I didn't even get to lace up my cleats.

Ok back to your book thing now. I should have known it wasn't about a couple great novels anyhow.

Right there with you plom. Unfortunately I don't seem to be able to beat pinny even if I crush close, so guess I'm giving it all up.

Now that Pin's soccer limits are so high, you are almost right, Plom. Although you can still catch some hilariously weak opening numbers on IBC/SBO before Pin puts them up.

Right there with you plom. Unfortunately I don't seem to be able to beat pinny even if I crush close, so guess I'm giving it all up.

Chin up. Variance.

Now that Pin's soccer limits are so high, you are almost right, Plom. Although you can still catch some hilariously weak opening numbers on IBC/SBO before Pin puts them up.

Chin up. Variance.

517 golf bets since mid-june. 2.67% average edge vs close. -8.2% roi. I don't have enough money to keep betting.

Wow, yeah that is pretty unlucky.

that is a bummer, Wally

517 golf bets since mid-june. 2.67% average edge vs close. -8.2% roi. I don't have enough money to keep betting.

That's sickening, man.

Durito is no pro boys

plommer I got $300 on USA +250 friendly tommorrow.

#noprohere

I'm also up $2500 playing craps.

bye plommer my boyfriend

the offshore u.s. market is dead

luckily there are other markets in the world which are very live.

soccer is a good example.

Funny how much shit has changed since I got into this. Got into this shit in 06/07 playing at WSEX(started off as poker)...thinking at the time all the guys running these books were highly educated upstanding citizens and the US Gov. just needed to understand that.

The only places left for me are Youwager/BetPop, Heritage and 5Dimes. Some other smaller shops may be worth the risk, but I'm done with the Betrev's, Betislands and 18thhole's of the world.:megaman:

it has to be worth your while to keep sbo and a few other asian outs funded... vietbet has been nothing but good on this end

it has to be worth your while to keep sbo and a few other asian outs funded... vietbet has been nothing but good on this end

Yeah, I'm keeping my SBO & 188bet accts too, they are good for live wagering.

Asian books do live betting differently, a live wager at SBOBet doesn't include the current score for betting purposes. For example team A is favoured but is losing by 2 goals, the live wager is all about the next goal.

Yeah, I'm keeping my SBO & 188bet accts too, they are good for live wagering.

Asian books do live betting differently, a live wager at SBOBet doesn't include the current score for betting purposes. For example team A is favoured but is losing by 2 goals, the live wager is all about the next goal.

i spent a little time fucking with it... slightly different concept, but yeah, the live action is quite good... im on acct. 10ish at 365 and my live play hasnt been chucked yet and ive been hammering the Live tennis like its my j.o.b ... strange to say the least

we've been banned from our top-5 offshore outs

the next 5 best outs either pulled out of the u.s. market or closed shop

you have to live here now