• Start date
  • Replies 16 Comments
  • Views 1,311 Views

Teddy kgb

Since
Oct 25, 2013
Score
Tokens
I still can't hit the hole on the first try and need to be guided in every time....seriously what am I doing wrong?

In my limited experience, lubrication can compensate for bad aim.

Get more spit on MiniTeddy and really work it in.

I am smooth as silk from the front but sometimes with doggy or spoony position ---> minor issues.

It's a secret I was hoping to take to my grave but this thread dragged it out of me.

At the bar, using their internet to try to re-activate our hotspot for work, you guts might not see us around for the next few days.

Teddy, try LOOKING! The vagina doesn't move! It cannot be that hard to find the hole and insert, try some lube and feel around for it. Teddy, are you new to all of this?!!!

so :sad:

You can always tell the girl to put it in. tell her you like it. she'll fall for it every time.

You're welcome.

You can always tell the girl to put it in. tell her you like it. she'll fall for it every time.

You're welcome.

When Teddy tells a girl to "put it in" he means something else.

Pegging101_straponPink.jpg

I still can't hit the hole on the first try and need to be guided in every time....seriously what am I doing wrong?

Are you sure you are not aiming for the butt hole?

Teddy, it happens ..... and if the other hole is the unintended target ..... I hear this a lot, "maybe you want to be with a man?" LOL! I'm hyper-excited, give me a break! Or possibly in your case ladies aren't for you! :dunno:

I was fooling around with a girl in the back seat of a Buick century station wagon when I was 18 and the girl said pick hole.

Teddy you just need to a find the special kind of whore he says pick a hole, and the problem will go away.

I was fooling around with a girl in the back seat of a Buick century station wagon when I was 18 and the girl said pick hole.

Teddy you just need to a find the special kind of whore he says pick a hole, and the problem will go away.

Dude...is that a true story? Don't fvcking lie!!!

Tully!?!?!?!?