I got a penis question..

• Start date
  • Replies 45 Comments
  • Views 2,106 Views
So if you can IAG answer my question about a guy who hangs 5 I really want to know....does he go to ten or just does it get hard and maybe get to 6.5 like me...I really want to know how I measure up with these fvckers who hang low
Teddy to be totally honest I never really paid much attention to flaccid peni. I don't know.

I'm going to follow thru with my jelking...I gotta hang 5

That's what pisses me off...I'm 6'-1" and he was like 5'-7" and his cock looked like a baby holding an apple and you would grap mine like you were taking a pinch of salt.

:lol:

I've been on boats where guys will strip down and jump in the water, they always are well hung....I just say I can't swim in the same water with those monster cocks

:lmao:

Teddy try this:

Next time you're at the gym in the shower/sauna start playing with yourself and get yourself hard just before you get out and towel off, that way when the other guys see you they will see little Teddy in all his glory, not little Teddy with his head in the sand.

You're welcome, pal.

We growers gotta stick together.

PS: The same thing works when going skinny dipping, just masturbate a little before removing your trunks.
When you emerge from the water flaccid you can blame the cold temperature, just like George Costanza.

Teddy try this:

Next time you're at the gym in the shower start playing with yourself and get yourself hard just before you get out and towel off, that way when the other guys see you they will see little Teddy in all his glory, not little Teddy with his head in the sand.

You're welcome, pal.

We growers gotta stick together.
They'll see thru that. Then they're going to think he's gay too.

IAG
They'll see thru that. Then they're going to think he's gay too.

It may be preferable to be thought of as a well hung gay than known as a straight 1 incher.

I know teddy would agree.

It may be preferable to be thought of as a well hung gay than known as a straight 1 incher.

I know teddy would agree.
Good point.

Teddy try this:

Next time you're at the gym in the shower/sauna start playing with yourself and get yourself hard just before you get out and towel off, that way when the other guys see you they will see little Teddy in all his glory, not little Teddy with his head in the .

So funny you said that because I had a gym membership about 10yrs ago and I would go before work so I would have to shower and everytime I would stroke it a little just before getting out of the shower and then dress really fast before the turtle went back in his shell

I'm more creeped by the fact you stare at penises at the urinals. If this is how you chose to come out then so be it.

I'm more creeped by the fact you stare at penises at the urinals. If this is how you chose to come out then so be it.

He only does that to see if any guys have a smaller kok than he does.

He will stop this behaviour as soon as he finds a man with a flaccid penis smaller than 1 inch.

I understand teddys fear, he truly believes he holds the world record for smallest pee pee.

I bet it's an issue when it's flaccid and it's that big.

hammnuts.jpg

07-jon-hamm-bone-call.jpg

IAG, do you prefe a Monster in your mouth or a smallie? Gotta think its a work out sucking off a Monster..

Do you measure from the top or the bottom where the sack stops? This could Chang evrything

best way to measure is by putting it in a empty toliet paper roll, photographing it and posting here

Do you measure from the top or the bottom where the sack stops? This could Chang evrything

still thinking of that asian in the locker room subliminally too!!!

gahhhhdamn teddy funny :lmao:

Top, of course. Nice try, though.