I foking hit a deer

• Start date
  • Replies 73 Comments
  • Views 4,028 Views
I could see Housepicks hitting Muddy then dragging him off with a four wheeler to a KKK meeting to be used as firewood.

I wonder what it looked like from the side. I bet that foker flew 30 feet in the air. There was a truck right on my bumper (the asshole) it didn't hit him.

I have the minimum insurance required by law, houser you foking racist redneck :grin:

How did you do on the Vegas trip?

I would expect a pro like Reno to have made more than enough to pay for repairs.

1243271414_black_guy_laughing.gif

That sucks Reno. Such a hassle. I have come so close, so many times but I still have never hit one. I have grazed them,had them run alongside my car and even bump my car. A lot of people up here put these high pitched whistles on their cars...They are supposed to scare the deer off before you get to them. I hope it doesn't cost you too much after all is said and done.

How did you do on the Vegas trip?

I would expect a pro like Reno to have made more than enough to pay for repairs.

:up: did have a good trip. And even a more enjoyable ride than usual up to that point.

Mr.Q, yeah I had this suggested. gonna get em. I do a lot of mountain driving. they cant hurt.

thinking of giving up on this car, 200k miles

considering a Forte Koup
not sure if its wise to spend $ on new car but if things look ok in the near future
KNAFZ6A39F5271790-2c.jpg

If you keep the car 7-8 years, its worth it. I buy last year's models new (or salesman demo's). They are priced to move and you get new car warranties, financing, and rebates (if applicable).

Glad you are ok Reno. I saw a deer casually strolling along side the road the other evening. I rolled my window down and yelled out "You're not in season!!!" I like to think he listened.

If you see a deer, very good chance there is another close by.

People who get excited about upgrading their vehicle are stupid.

If you keep the car 7-8 years, its worth it. I buy last year's models new (or salesman demo's). They are priced to move and you get new car warranties, financing, and rebates (if applicable).

how does that work fw? I've thought about that. Where do you find em? Do most places have last years models or do you have to go a certain time of year?

how does that work fw? I've thought about that. Where do you find em? Do most places have last years models or do you have to go a certain time of year?

The best time is when the 2016's come out, they want the 2015's off the lot. Right now, you may be able to see some 2014's that they will deal generously on. Dealers will offer the demo's also. The nice thing about demos are the salesmen will take them home for 4-6 months and can only put 5K miles on them. Any minor problems will be fixed at the dealer before they advertise it.

My father had worked at a car dealership for 10 years, he knew what cars were coming in from auctions.