• Replies 18 Comments
  • Views 1,985 Views

PuckOff

Since
Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens
Why?

Because everyone hates Canada (for a change) today and want the Russians to destroy us in tonights game.

WE WANT RUSSIA.....clap clap clap clap clap
WE WANT RUSSIA.....clap clap clap clap clap

Going to be a very intense game. Ovechkin and Crosby will be on fire tonight.

Todays tipple?

bear3.jpg

Did you know that Russia and Canada are the two biggest countries in the world in square footage? And more than half of it is frozen.

Did you know that Russia and Canada are the two biggest countries in the world in square footage? And more than half of it is frozen.

They are both in the top five (not unrelated, of course) in terms of sparsity of population

Did you know that Canada is one of the most well liked countries in the world? Awesome beer up here.

I give Jagr props for getting right back up. Looks are deceiving I guess.

alexander-ovechkin-jagr-made-a-move-to-my-side-and-i-just-hit-him-151.jpg

KHL this, motherfukker.

I dunno.

Did you know that Canada is one of the most well liked countries in the world? Awesome beer up here.

Friendliest people in the world and beer is top notch! :cheers:

Canada is full of inbreds and pig fuckers too, Pavy. Dontcha know?

Canada is full of inbreds and pig fuckers too, Pavy. Dontcha know?

Have you ever visited the South US? We are the champions in inbreeding and animal sex. :crown:

Last edited:
I am so nervous in anticipation of this game.

It's killing me.

Kinda describes my brain! The only advice I can give at the moment is be careful how you treat the monkey. With global warming here you don't want to be on my bad side in the future? 2015? 2020? 2030? :dunno:

Ronald Reagan was our greatest President, so kill those Russian bastards tonight!:yes:

We're gonna need a minor miracle from Luongo. I am turning to prayer.

Luongo is a good English/French/Italian man. Hopefully he won;t be too confused out there. Crosby should play at least 22 mins tonight. Hopefully Boyle wakes up, but I hope they bench Perry.