• Start date
  • Replies 8 Comments
  • Views 440 Views

AMBy

Since
Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens
I am not sure why but when I get sick it is the worst.

I hardly get sick But when I do it knocks me on my ass even a cold.

I woke up yesterday feeling like death. Continuing today.

Is handling It badly a man thing? I feel like women get sick all the time and not nearly a big deal...

Women tend to be better with colds because men tend to not rest when one is oncoming. Women have an inate way of telling when they are getting sick.

Nothing not manly about bitching when you are sick.

It's all good.

women are genetically predisposed to handle sicknes better

I mean their main purpose is to get a 9 month sickness known as pregnancy and then care for and nurture the little germ carriers after they emerge

There is an ongoing thing how men don't handle being sick well. It's a concept that has been out there as long as I remember.

It doesn't fit in my world where I am basically indestructible and I have people like Harmony who go through life in a constant state of delicate, queasy, headachy, taking-days-off infirmity.

But I guess big picture, it's a thing.

Is it proven that women get sick more than men though? I feel like every woman I know is always sick. I may get a cold once a year if that.

I don't know if I buy into that women handle sickness better than men thing... I'll have to think on it.

In any case, sorry to hear and I hope you feel better soon!

i havent been sick in many years, ,im going to try and catch a cold this winter...besides bad hangovers, ive been feeling indestructible...