I can't decide which I find dumber

• Start date
  • Replies 23 Comments
  • Views 2,071 Views
Back to the original question....no matter what the reason is. It is definitely more dumb to have the biggest race at the beginning of the year. The thing about the BCS is that more often than not....it gets it right. It has the best teams in the country facing off. I am sorry that I am in the minority that doesn't want to see TCU vs. Boise St. in the national championship. I don't want to see Utah St. getting beat 90-2 by Florida. It makes the regular season more relevant and it makes these small schools schedule games against the big boys. If those non-BCS schools prove they can compete and have a tough schedule for a couple years in a row....they will get their chance.

I doubt Utah St has a defense that can record a safety on a spread offense with a mobile QB.

This is why I could never be an engineer! Just don't have the smarts for it! Pavy, you better not leave us from June through the beginning of July!:yes:

I had no idea that Daytona was Nascar's biggest race. All those Nascar races look exactly the same to me. Going round and round in circles in cars that aren't race cars.

I'd rather watch go carts. But I guess you can't stick a whole lot of advertising on a go cart.

I had no idea that Daytona was Nascar's biggest race. All those Nascar races look exactly the same to me. Going round and round in circles in cars that aren't race cars.

I'd rather watch go carts. But I guess you can't stick a whole lot of advertising on a go cart.

You are correct. They are not race cars. They are slow moving advertising banners like the ones being towed by airplanes when you are on the beach.

You show me something with a seat and a V8 than can handle 9000 RPM and I'll show you a race car, guys.