I Am Going To TRY To Make A Point (To All Gamelive Members)

CASPERWAIT$

Twitter @C_Paradisio
Since
Aug 3, 2010
Score
Tokens
Listen, the last month has been unreal to say the least. Some of us have been insulting others back and forth while others fueled the flames for entertainment purposes. I am SO guilty of many things, so as I write this, I don't want anyone to think I am absolving myself from any of this drama.

Cali was a poster that had never been on a site similar to Gamelive. She came on here with a hope to meet new people and to bring her style of humor to a site that was very much one-note. Yes, the crap between her and I got tiresome and yes it could have been handled better, but even through that, she continued to post and write some pretty entertaining stuff.

In the real world we have people that like us and people that don't. In a forum, we life in a vacuum where the animosity and name calling becomes hypersensitized (sp). I know some of us play the role of "asshole" poster and have to be mean to earn stripes, but maybe just maybe before we do, we should ask ourselves if it is worth it. Is it worth losing people that deep down have an affinity for others on here.

I care for a couple of you truly. I miss my REAL friendship with Teela (lost because of my mouth and stuff online related). I like hanging out with posters when they are in town. You guys are a dysfunctional family on Thanksgiving 365 days a year. I like that.

What I don't like is losing ANY poster because they feel picked on or singled out. I am placing blame nor am I absolving myself. I just hope that down the road we can find a way to be funny, biting, sarcastic and witty without crossing the line. Cali, I sincerely will miss you on here. I am sorry we didn't bury the hatchet earlier. Teamer and whomever decides to leave, understand this site is just a click away. Hopefully, that next click, you will see a gentler and kinder Gamelive.

Thank you.

Who gives a shit, if people feelings get hurt, fuck them. We are all adults here, if you dont like things, go do something else.

IF you want to hold hands and sing kum ba yah, join a cult.

Casper, good luck with that.

I've repeated this so much that I feel like I'm a broken record: This is a tough place. And that's what makes me still come here even though some assumed I'd leave when I became more deeply involved with another forum.

The people here are witty, sarcastic and will call anyone out on their bullshit. But most importantly, they'll help a dimwit like me with my gambling dilemmas and are willing to talk/empathise/whatever about random topics from an earthquake in Japan to Stevie(s) multiple love dilemmas.

I frequent two gambling forums but have spent time looking at all the others and honestly I wouldn't change this one for anything. If someone can't handle being called out on their bullshit, then they're better off not posting any. The people here are fucking awesome and this place makes me THINK, both about my gambling and about myself. If it were to change and become the version you're talking about, I'd be gone in a second.

Casper, good luck with that.

I've repeated this so much that I feel like I'm a broken record: This is a tough place. And that's what makes me still come here even though some assumed I'd leave when I became more deeply involved with another forum.

The people here are witty, sarcastic and will call anyone out on their bullshit. But most importantly, they'll help a dimwit like me with my gambling dilemmas and are willing to talk/empathise/whatever about random topics from an earthquake in Japan to Stevie(s) multiple love dilemmas.

I frequent two gambling forums but have spent time looking at all the others and honestly I wouldn't change this one for anything. If someone can't handle being called out on their bullshit, then they're better off not posting any. The people here are fucking awesome and this place makes me THINK, both about my gambling and about myself. If it were to change and become the version you're talking about, I'd be gone in a second.

Really? You would leave? I am not saying to sanitize this forum. I just hate to lose ANYONE when if we just think before we type, we can be how we are and not alienate anyone. Oksana, I think you are REAL cool. Maybe I am being sensitive right now, but after all the stuff going on in the world, I am trying to find more compassion. I apologize is this comes off all whiny like.

If you put yourself out there people are going to answer the ad.

Really? You would leave? I am not saying to sanitize this forum. I just hate to lose ANYONE when if we just think before we type, we can be how we are and not alienate anyone. Oksana, I think you are REAL cool. Maybe I am being sensitive right now, but after all the stuff going on in the world, I am trying to find more compassion. I apologize is this comes off all whiny like.

Casper this a gambling forum, not a habitat for humanity forum.

Who gives a shit, if people feelings get hurt, fuck them. We are all adults here, if you dont like things, go do something else.

IF you want to hold hands and sing kum ba yah, join a cult.

This

POTM

Serious Business y'all

Casper (with all due respect) . . . you still trying to hit that with this thread?

Do yourself a favor and go look at some of the non-stop shit she was throwing at you.

this is a Darwin survival of the fittest forum

we need natural selection

in 3 years it will just be acid joe and mudcat.

they are the fittest in forum sense

this is a Darwin survival of the fittest forum

we need natural selection

in 3 years it will just be acid joe and mudcat.

they are the fittest in forum sense

It is a tough place. Thank God I care about no one other than myself.

Casper (with all due respect) . . . you still trying to hit that with this thread?

Do yourself a favor and go look at some of the non-stop shit she was throwing at you.

Inner, I know pal. I guess I am wrong. Maybe if we can't handle the heat, we get out of the kitchen. No big deal. I just hate losing ANY poster.

why didnt you make this post when Fiver left?

Inner, I know pal. I guess I am wrong. Maybe if we can't handle the heat, we get out of the kitchen. No big deal. I just hate losing ANY poster.

I miss Papa George too, but Life must go on.