• Replies 8 Comments
  • Views 598 Views

MonkeyF0cker

Mean People Suck
Since
Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens
Euro 2012 - Germany vs. Italy - Asian handicap - 5 cent line (-105/+100), $100,000 limits @ Pinny.

Line can't move more than a couple cents on a limit wager or they'd get scalped to death.

I have 195 moves on this game(spread+total+money line)

I can't imagine what their handle is on these games if they can offer spreads/limits like that.

Pretty sick.

They still for some reason took the game otb 25 times today.

50 moves on the spread. and it's been between -111 and -102 the whole time.

I have 195 moves on this game(spread+total+money line)

Yeah. I was just looking at that. More than I thought actually.

Haven't done anything with this tournament. I saw something kinda funny at Caesars so I wanted to check Pinny.

They had Germany -0.5 -120 in AH and Germany -150 in 3-way @ Caesars. :wacko:

I have done nothing but lose money, but this tourney has had super bowl like betting options on every single game.

They have had a huge page of props with limits from 1-10k.

This is after they've pulled most of their mlb props this season.

Some of the players who bet these game are billionaires. Betting $100,000 on a game like this is peanuts for them. They play $100,000 at a dozen books and they light their cigars with $100 bills.

I pay too little attention to soccer really. I have enough on my plate in the summer between MLB and WNBA though. Just sounds like a headache trying to sort out props for national team tourneys unless they're entirely derivative.

MLB props were definitely a big reason I started playing there. Cantor's in-running has drawn a ton of action from me this year to fill the void though.