Hi - Where is duriot and monkeyfocker?

• Start date
  • Replies 88 Comments
  • Views 7,200 Views
Excellent! What were you wearing while doing them? :dunno:

My spiffy new Ville Motogear shirt.

DsiNbig.jpg

We brought him to the Harbourfront rink last year. He had just woken up from a nap. Results were uh, interesting. :biglaugh:

[video=youtube_share;jYfrtOVIaP4]https://youtu.be/jYfrtOVIaP4[/video]

Nice. I think we can count those as his first forward crossovers.

Hey oksy help a brother out...

I gave that place 7 years and in that time I asked for 1 request from you. I don't believe I was asking for too much...

Work basically dropped hint bombs that if I were to associate with (perceived) a pro trump site then I could expect life to become somewhat more challenging

Dbl post

Firstly, hey everyone...

Oksy please consider helping a brother out...

I gave that place 7 years and in that time I asked for 1 request from you. I don't believe I was asking for too much...

I'm not going to dwell on this for too long (and i hate politicizing this) but ownership at work basically dropped hint bombs that if I were to further associate with a (perceived) pro trump site then I could expect life (well work life at least) to become somewhat more challenging...

Im not asking to be let back (after all i was the one who asked) and also not asking you to erase everything, just the stuff relating to captain 'soon to be' elect as this has already given me unforseen and unexpected issues that have been detrimental to more than one area of life...

I feel as though that after giving 7 years of my services and literally hundreds of thousands of views that added to the sites bottomline, i earnt that favour at least...Please consider this from my perspective...

Thankyou for hearing me out...

Chi-archie, tell that clone of yours to keep hounding those 'basket of deplorables' across the sea and tell him to keep fighting the good fight :pikachu:

:lol: you've become a victim of McCarthyism expy?

:lmao: It is highly satisfactory to see these sanctimonious Amerifascists and their buttlickers show how much they really love diversity :clap:

Dbl post

Firstly, hey everyone...

Oksy please consider helping a brother out...

I'm not going to dwell on this for too long (and i hate politicizing this) but ownership at work basically dropped hint bombs that if I were to further associate with a (perceived) pro trump site then I could expect life (well work life at least) to become somewhat more challenging...

Im not asking to be let back (after all i was the one who asked) and also not asking you to erase everything, just the stuff relating to captain 'soon to be' elect as this has already given me unforseen and unexpected issues that have been detrimental to more than one area of life...

I feel as though that after giving 7 years of my services and literally hundreds of thousands of views that added to the sites bottomline, i earnt that favour at least...Please consider this from my perspective...

Thankyou for hearing me out...

Chi-archie, tell that clone of yours to keep hounding those 'basket of deplorables' across the sea and tell him to keep fighting the good fight :pikachu:

So work is going to make it hard on you because they think you are catering to pro-trump people? We need to make Australia great again.

RC at its finest :lol:

FW yes. As someone in a position of responsibility my actions are scrutinized more heavily than most others. This has affected the binaries i share with a number of people within the company and the impact has not been positive. Not all of us are able to throw logic and reasoning out of the window and expect there to be no consequences unlike you know who...

xpy I thought you were cooking fancy burgers. :clueless:

:dunno: maybe they were gonna put him in charge of fries, but once they found out he associates with Trump supporters they passed him over

expy!:buddy:

Reno you crack me up :)

Matty memories. Alot happened since those days of old when i could pull a Donald with ease and distance myself from any form of accountability

Long story short, got me all qualified and shit after going as high as one could go in such an industry and now do my thing in the renewable energy sector.

But the internet is a small place when it wants to be and now find me caught between a rock and a hard place.

Guys, do you think im asking too much of OP here? I figure i gave that place around 7 years so they'd be willing to come to the party in fulfilling my single request.

And yes Reno, part of me does aspire to your comments in post 82 for my .02 thinks we are seeing the consequences of a escapist ideology. One where truth and altruistic forms of ideals are a distance 2nd to the choking strong arm that is the blight of the dollar...

getting rich, trump style