Have any of you ever been hypnotized?

• Start date
  • Replies 13 Comments
  • Views 700 Views
I have not ever been hypnotized. I don't believe it's possible to hypnotize me.

I was contacted by aliens once. Contrary to popular belief they are not tiny green men with huge black eyes. Actually they looked rather normal. Well perhaps not normal but certainly of human form.

They weren’t looking for anything in particular just more or less curious. They were pleasant and seemed generally well educated as to how things here on earth go. The only lack in comprehension I could detect was they didn’t understand why certain humans were smarter than others. See for them they all share common knowledge. Whenever one learns something it is instantly absorbed/uploaded to the rest, regardless of where the others are.

While they had a very good understanding of our sports and were completely fascinated with them they themselves weren’t very athletically skilled. I remember attempting to play catch with Tas Tas (pronounced toss toss, ironic huh) but though he understood the concept he just couldn’t do it. He would raise his hands to catch but the ball would simply pass through he gapping hands and hit him on the nose every time.

Even though they couldn’t play sports they loved to talk about them. They would talk all the time about various sports and not just the sport itself but they would talk strategy and would even go so far as to detail who they thought would win a certain game and why.

They invited me to go back with them and I’ll admit I was tempted. Looking back now I’m deeply saddened that I didn’t go with them. As much as I love where I am at I do so miss TALKING FOK’N SPORTS with them.

I have never been hypnotized. i don't know if I could be or not.

The only semi-related story I have is, back in high school, they brought in one of those mentalist guys to do a show. I even remember his name, Mike Mandel. Anyway he was one of those guys that would supposedly hypnotize large groups of people and make them think they were chickens or whatever and they would act stupid thereby entertaining the audience.

My buddy Tarune ended up as part of the group on stage and at one point, Mike Mandel told them they were all suddenly naked. People were scrambling to hide behind the curtains and whatnot. Except Tarune who comes striding out in the middle of the stage with his arms proudly in the air.

It was pretty funny at the time. It turned out he wasn't really hypnotized; he was just screwing around.

A lot of shit happened in those shows though. I guess some people really do get hypnotized.

I get hypnotized when I watch baseball on TV if the game is in the afternoon.

try watching the news and pick out the space aliens among the anchormen/politicians. It's amazing how many aliens there are

i have mastered lucid dreaming

i can control anything while I sleep

down to the very subtle emotion of someone in a far crowd

i have mastered lucid dreaming

i can control anything while I sleep

down to the very subtle emotion of someone in a far crowd

This I'm jealous of. I've tried doing this for some time when I was 20. The closest I got was one experiance where It just all started to seem to fake to be real, like tanks falling out of skies. Then all of a sudden I open a doorway into water and open my mouth to breathe and I could breathe. From there forward I had control and it was rather fun.

can you explain how you got to that state for those of us that are in-experienced?

This I'm jealous of. I've tried doing this for some time when I was 20. The closest I got was one experiance where It just all started to seem to fake to be real, like tanks falling out of skies. Then all of a sudden I open a doorway into water and open my mouth to breathe and I could breathe. From there forward I had control and it was rather fun.

can you explain how you got to that state for those of us that are in-experienced?

Live inside your imagination. The best way to practice is to fantasize while your body is at rest. This will give you some confidence.

When you are falling asleep, it's all about visualization. Convince yourself that anything is possible and find a way to combine the abstract with the concrete to form this dream state reality. Let emotion, conversation, people serve as the concrete. Once you fall into a deeper sleep, I personally lose the ability to dream lucidly. However, many times throughout the week I will wake up intentionally. Drink something sugary or coffee for a short burst.

When I doze back off I'm still partially awake, though still in a considerably deep conscious sort of rest. Now you visualize again, and put yourself right back in the dream you were in. This is very important, because the elements have already been created and established, thus prompting you to strictly focus on manipulation. Start out by controlling something small like a person taking off their glasses and breaking them. Control the reactions of his friends as he does it. As you start to be able to control these things, you will soon be able to perform magic or have sex or walk down to the strip to place a bet or whatever it is that you want to do.

I'll write up a more in depth step by step kind of thing when I get home.

twice by a guy named Raveen when I was just starting uni

still not sure how that all works but i was definitely doing and saying shit that i would never have normally done in front of 3k people

i wonder how much of it was my brain messing with me though...making me think i was hynotised so i would listen to him

When i first turned 21 my dad took me up to Reno and got us tickets to a hynotist. He was supposed to be reno's best hypnotist but only like 15 people showed up for the show. In hindsight its because he was a shitty hypnotist but at first i thought it was because it was Saturday on a Halloween weekend and everyone was out partying instead.

Anyways he was looking for like 7 volunteers for the show and no one raised there hands so i felt sorry for the dude and went up. I wasn't hypnotized at all and just actually did all the stuff he tld us to do. Voluntarily, not in hypnotism.

So im still a critic if you can or not.