Has a woman not associated with a spouse/boyfriend who posts here..

• Start date
  • Replies 60 Comments
  • Views 4,915 Views

Saulty

EV ZEIN
Since
Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens
ever posted in this forum (or other forums)?

I mean someone that wasn't referred by her spouse/bf and she is an avid sports bettor who found the sportsforums an exciting place to be and likes to talk sports/handicapping/math models etc.

Yep.

We've had a unicorn and the Tooth Fairy, too.

We're also working on getting Santa Clause and God to post here.

shari?
nina?
brock landers?
ron mexico?

shari?
nina?
brock landers?
ron mexico?

shari has not been verified of being a woman..many people are claiming to have her pictures but no one is willing to post them (I'm not saying she is not a woman but we need concrete evidence to put this rumour to rest).

nina was most likely referred by her father to forums so I think there is some association to another poster

brock landers :rotfl:

ron mexico :rotfl: :rotfl:

MrX
Yep.

We've had a unicorn and the Tooth Fairy, too.

We're also working on getting Santa Clause and God to post here.

:rotfl:

X: You are one funny motherfucker!

seriously now that pally has left us, ron mexico can come back

bread/robyn, lets make this happen

Swede? I could use a few updated photos of this gal.

Please my dear, think of it as a Christmas present for the GL masses. One time.

At least give us a Happy Holidays shout out?

robyn/bread, lets make this happen thanks Kato

Unattached females we've had. It's the rest of the requirements that make this a mythical creature.

I was brought to SBR bu Sportsgirl. And right there would be the answer to your question. She is uber woman!

I was brought to SBR bu Sportsgirl. And right there would be the answer to your question. She is uber woman!

awwww, thanks, sweetie! MUAH!!

I think Swede and Sportsgirl were before my time at sbr, but I've still heard about them, and knew they were over at eog. I'm not sure that Nina is REALLY related to Willie B.

I think my friend PistonsFan posted at sbr a few times, she wasn't my gf but a friend anyways....

finally, I am pretty sure that Iwinyourmoney's hookup... Tblueeyes was not associated with anyone..... she might have been a tranny though

What about Bateman? Who referred her?

Sportsgirl is good call. I don't recall her ever talking about math models, but she's gotta be as close as we're gonna get.

Hi Sportsgirl.

I think Swede and Sportsgirl were before my time at sbr, but I've still heard about them, and knew they were over at eog. I'm not sure that Nina is REALLY related to Willie B.

I think my friend PistonsFan posted at sbr a few times, she wasn't my gf but a friend anyways....

finally, I am pretty sure that Iwinyourmoney's hookup... Tblueeyes was not associated with anyone..... she might have been a tranny though

Nina is Willie's daughter. I asked him at the Bash and he confirmed. But Nina may could be well have been brought to SBR by Sportsgirl and found her long lost father there. Who knows? It's not my business anyway.

any thoughts on Tblue-eyes Pavy?

by the way...... Didn't Robyn post before Bread? I thought she brought him to the forums..... but it might not have been gambling forums per se