• Replies 6 Comments
  • Views 158 Views

tullamore

angry and drunk
Since
Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens
:royals:I will be at Fenway. Betting the Orioles. Can’t stand the Red Sox current management and shit they spew out of their mouths.

Also will look at a Braves first 5 over, Patrick Corbin one of the worse free agent signings ever.

Nice. Red Sox have the look of a 70-win team.

Looking at playing some hit props, Atl players will be in the mix. Also leaning under 7.5 with Mil-Cubs.

:royals:I will be at Fenway. Betting the Orioles. Can’t stand the Red Sox current management and shit they spew out of their mouths.

Also will look at a Braves first 5 over, Patrick Corbin one of the worse free agent signings ever.
Haven’t followed bases as closely, but always remember this guy being pretty good. Watched him last year pitch couple game against the Phillies and I don’t think even lasted two innings one game.

Tully :cheerscheers:!!!

Tullamore is one of the best around !!!

You rock! :cheerscheers:

Never got the invite. Perhaps it got lost in the mail ???

Tullamore is one of the best around !!!

You rock! :cheerscheers:

Never got the invite. Perhaps it got lost in the mail ???
You can have my ticket. I’m ready to leave it’s fucking cold. I can watch at bar with heat and cheaper beer

You can have my ticket. I’m ready to leave it’s fucking cold. I can watch at bar with heat and cheaper beer
Haha! Ok. It’s sunny but quite chilly here. Doesn’t matter since the game is in Cincinnati … I’m not driving there …

Judge already went yard and Cole looks strong!

I hesitated on this one …