HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

• Start date
  • Replies 10 Comments
  • Views 436 Views
hey, you should do your hair like that

hey, you should do your hair like that. i mean iag

I don't get it

Thought it deserved it's own thread eh? I laughed so hard I cried at that. My head is huge on Psy's body. You should make more of those!!!! Do one with Cami and Bacon. There are some that look like they are for multiple people.

That can be your "thing." Do one with someone else!

IAG
Thought it deserved it's own thread eh? I laughed so hard I cried at that. My head is huge on Psy's body. You should make more of those!!!! Do one with Cami and Bacon. There are some that look like they are for multiple people.

That can be your "thing." Do one with someone else!

I don't have a thing....and I don't copy others..

well, if complaining about losing is a thing, then that is my thing

I don't have a thing....and I don't copy others..

well, if complaining about losing is a thing, then that is my thing
What do you mean you don't copy others? I don't think I was insinuating that you were. I would do it but I'm not very good at the photo shop thing. I now have a free 3 month account. I will give you the log in info if you want to play with it.

i'm not good at photoshop....I tried to use Corel Draw a few months back...it literally took me 3 hours what it took some kid 10 min to do. Very humbling

I don't know what that is but someone should make some of those. Maybe if I stop fokking around and get some more things done I will play with it later.

OMG! It's the Queen of Rant! Luv ya!

OMG! It's the Queen of Rant! Luv ya!
xoxo I even posted an Anti Rant earlier because I thought it was going to be such a good day.

Guess it's back to black.