Stoned Member
Since
Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens
426543_365294740156189_139729956046003_1403720_135014840_n.jpg

For those who dislike grammatical errors

Joe,
Have you ever made love to a woman who didn't throw up the next morning?

Joe,
Have you ever made love to a woman who didn't throw up the next morning?

Who keeps them around until the next morning....... get the fok out when I'm done with ya.

Joe does wam, bam, thank you ma'am style!

Funny how's guys do that to a chick no problem, but when we do it to a guy...it doesn't always end well.

Funny how's guys do that to a chick no problem, but when we do it to a guy...it doesn't always end well.
Still remember the 1st time i had that done to me....

Felt used...FUGGIN AWESOME!!!

I went out with a girl who constantly did it to me. I had no problem with her saying I want you to go now.

Hah! You're one of the few then. I had this guy that we usually met at his place and he would always want me to stay and I refused...that fwb didn't last long when he statred crying when I would leave....very weird situation.

:facepalm:

I'm all bout the cuddling

When in a relationship I'm into the cuddeling, but if I'm just in it to get laid then I have no interestin it..

I get restless after 2 mins of cuddling gotta turn it into wrasslin at that point

And wrastlin turns into something else and the cycle starts all over again.

I'm 34 that cycle needs more time these days

Damn Arch...what do you need a nap,snack,and ssmoke first????

:lol:

fuck cuddling

just want the sex don't want to deal with the rest of it

Hah! You're one of the few then. I had this guy that we usually met at his place and he would always want me to stay and I refused...that fwb didn't last long when he statred crying when I would leave....very weird situation.

:facepalm:

so you had one weirdo, maybe he was one of the few

Inigma you may very well be correct.

Dudesure was one of a kind.....