• Start date
  • Replies 14 Comments
  • Views 3,290 Views

AMBy

Since
Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens
I know this isn't the greatest book but I got something in the mail that gives me a free $100 to use there. Sure it is a 10X rollover but no dep required and it is cash not a FP so I can't complain.

I figured I would give it a shot. :cheers:

Anyone else get this offer?

One of the biggest scams ever.

Read the 100 pages of rules and follow them exactly. If you deviate from the course one inch you will not get paid.

I'd just use it and scalp the money in to a respectable book.

One of the biggest scams ever.

Read the 100 pages of rules and follow them exactly. If you deviate from the course one inch you will not get paid.

I'd just use it and scalp the money in to a respectable book.

I listened to the guy and the rules seem to say that I just can't play parlays or teasers....what other weird rules are there?

Not sure because I've never played there, but there are tons and tons of issues that have been posted online about this promotion.

Just scalp it out and add $100 to one of your other, legit accounts.

I get these all the time. It is my understanding no one has ever cashed out of this scam. The Shrink is on the mailers they send me all the time at home. That's a red flag for me.

Weirdest thing about the Mailer...the return address is a P.O. Box in Plattsburgh, NY......SAMMY?

Weirdest thing about the Mailer...the return address is a P.O. Box in Plattsburgh, NY......SAMMY?

Wouldn't that be some shit, if Sammy's PPH was Oddsmaker and they gave him a break on fees to do their mailings?

With their free money, you generally can't cash out unless you build it up to $2,000. And if you do that they will find a reason not to pay you.

I listened to the guy and the rules seem to say that I just can't play parlays or teasers....what other weird rules are there?
You cannot ask for a payout, asking for a payout voids the bonus. Thats the only other stipulation.

Yeah it's free money as long as you don't ever try to redeem it. Sort of like my exwife, she was always horny, just never when I was around.

Herman, scalping is a bad idea if you're not likely to get paid.

Herman, scalping is a bad idea if you're not likely to get paid.

yeah, I wasn't sure how that made sense either.....

I too noticed the Plattsburgh address the other day, Sammy's got to have tried or at least thought about working at their little mailing center right?

maybe he doesn't know....

Well made 4 bets...i didn't really think much about yesterday and now the balance is up to $200....so I need to roll over only 9x more.