• Views 713 Views

IAG

R.E.M. enthusiast
Since
Apr 9, 2010
Score
Tokens
Good morning Gamelive Up and at em!.

Mom just fell completely into the bathtub and hit her head on the wall. Boo Mondays. I think she's ok but that's a scary thing to deal with before 9 am. ...or anytime.

I am very sorry to here that IAG, I hope she recovers nicely.

We will tell you about the weekend later I have to get caught up with work Cami just threw a penny at me and it is now sitting on my leg the other one got me in the ear.

If she is throwing money, have her throw it toward the west. A penny saved is a penny earned. Have a good and profitable day!

:lol: right

ty we will catch up to you tonight homie

IAG
If she is throwing money, have her throw it toward the west.

Don't you think the original GL's are doing this with 10 liner contests? IAG, does your alarm go off to this song?

Bacon, that was the other song that came to mind, but went with made for radio short tune!

? IAG, does your alarm go off to this song?

I don't set typically set an alarm, but on the rare occasion that I do, this is what comes on.
True story.

Bacon..hope you guys had a good weekend!

lol we did

is your mother ok from the fall?

Monkey why is peanut on my porch?!

We don't have any dog food take her back!

no but ill tell you what there were 2 cats beating the living shit out of each other the other night!

She seems to be ok Bacon. Honestly with the Alzheimers it would be hard to tell if she hit her head and it did something. I think she will be sore/stiff tomorrow. Going to give her her Fetanyl patch a little early today.

Thanks for asking!

I like the Partridge Family song too MM!