• Views 971 Views
Ich mag Wein mit meinem Reis.

Sprecht zu Deutsch Matty?

Pretty sure my spelling is off.

cancer sem pullum crura et panem

Sprecht zu Deutsch Matty?

Pretty sure my spelling is off.

You meant Sprichst du Deutsch?

Ja, ich lerne Deutsch mit Duolingo, ein iPhone App.

out of fucking propane... house, how would you cook up these ribeyes without grilling?

Hot as fuck cast iron with 2 tbsp butter, straight salt and pepper each side. Sear one side for 3 mins without touching the steak, flip em and put into a oven preheated to 450 for as long as your desired temp requires, at least another 3 mins for 2" steaks rare.

nah, aint got time to wait on charcoal tonight... i did them the only other way i know how, which is the way boner said .. except i dont sear for 3min each side.. about 45secs or so each side then in oven :cheers:

nah, aint got time to wait on charcoal tonight... i did them the only other way i know how, which is the way boner said .. except i dont sear for 3min each side.. about 45secs or so each side then in oven :cheers:

My cheating grill is the George Foreman. I have used it occasionally for steaks.

Enjoy your meal!

House, what you having with your steak?

Bola de res a cut you can only get from a carneceria. Sliced then then cut into thin strips...Cast iron pan...pan will get juicey as fuck...cook in juice med low....
Tender as fuck...add sweated onions, pablanos and some kind of hot peppers...think the ones iI got were "santa fe"....cook the juice down a bit by turning up the heat...add chili rojo.(hot mexican salsa)...serve on tortilla....i prefer flour at home...they are softer.

Thats good fkn eating.

Bastard ass kids are always raiding the pan when I go get my chilli.rojo.

Bought 5 lbs today...3.99 a lb...used to be 3.49.

Wonder if they juiced me in the place because I am a whiteboy.

a close friend and her family own the largest asian/mexican/american supermarket in the city... and man do they gouge the fuck out of all those poor bastards... everything except the fruits and vegetables cost more than anywhere else around town... they dont have much competition where they are i guess.

Stores geared toward a specific group will get it.

This place has a trailer park across the street and is in a residential district....so juice the walk up convience.

Talking about gamelive being in the trailer park?