• Start date
  • Replies 21 Comments
  • Views 1,166 Views

Badnina

Since
Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens
We Alabamaians cannot drive in snow/ice. You can see how traffic came to a complete stand still in Birmingham, AL today, leaving people stranded on the interstates. They are still out there even now!!!

look very carefully and tell me how many cars you see!

a nice aerial view

why yes, it is quicker to get out and walk

Dude, you're doing it all wrong. Wheels go on the ground

Hey! That will warm you up!!

Uhmmm...no

You can look and see the long line of cars in the background

These cars look like they are playing Twister!

Obviously not a one way street

Big Wheels keep on turning...Proud Mary...well is stranded on I 65

hi. you come here often? Hows you doin'?

In the Birmingham area, there are children stranded at schools. Teachers are staying with them. They are being fed and are warm. Parents could be stranded on the roads somewhere.... The snow hit and the roads iced over within 30 minutes.

does look icy. I mean maybe you guys aren't as retarded as it appears. no offense

Your Cadillac
Has got a wheel in the ditch
And a wheel on the track

Some of those pics makes me think, how the hell did drivers get in those positions! Nina, I hope you people realize you supposed to go slower in that type of weather! One inch of snow and Bama-Auburn b-ball game has been postponed!

That's crazy...they are talking about it on the news here right now.....wow...funny!

That is why I was asking about tires. Looks like y'all are on summer tires. There's no way you're gonna flip a car like that on all-seasons, what with modern traction control and shit.

Still.

:nelson:

Good fucking Lord. All you hicks have to do is SLOW THE FUCK DOWN. Seriously!!!

These accidents are all because of idiots (we have them here even with snow tires on so please don't be offended) trying to get somewhere in a damn hurry. Makes no sense. I haven't seen a single accident here this morning and the weather outside is probably 10 times worse than what I see in those pictures.

That is why I was asking about tires. Looks like y'all are on summer tires. There's no way you're gonna flip a car like that on all-seasons, what with modern traction control and shit.

Still.

:nelson:

You won't flip a car period or put it in the drink if you drive slow.

So the road barriers are the players and cars the pucks? ?

Where's the net??

You won't flip a car period or put it in the drink if you drive slow.
Exactly! I drove through snow and ice with the Smart car yesterday. Most people don't even scrape the ice and brush the snow before they leave so they are driving on the highway with blind spots all over the place. You have to be here to actually witness stupidity.

Exactly! I drove through snow and ice with the Smart car yesterday. Most people don't even scrape the ice and brush the snow before they leave so they are driving on the highway with blind spots all over the place. You have to be here to actually witness stupidity.

We have stupid folks here as well, buddy. People are just fucking lazy around here. They know that not clearing the snow off the entire car can cause issues not only with the driver but with other motorists as well.

WELCOME TO THE BEACH!!

NOW THIS WOULD MAKE AN AWESOME RACE!

in honor of IAG's vacation...some beach pictures!!!

They don't know how to drive in the South but they play damn good football! But what if they played the NCAA championship game outdoors in the cold with possible snow! RIP SEC! :grin: