GL NFL Playoffs Auction

If you guys are serious, let's set up a private chatzy sometime.

Brick and shdw are serious?

Well I never knew.

someone tell me who to pay when this is over. You can find me mostly at Peeps or EOG. I will check back in here if I remember. Good luck

sconna be me. I have Mr X on team Broncos!

once i slow down a bit we can get a chatzy goin

im not sure, still trying to wrap my head around how we are going to take over the midwest and the hawaiian islands. shadow do you have any muscle and who will be the ring leader?

Brick it is not about muscle anymore. ...it is about persistence and compromise

if u are looking for muscle you probably also only take phone callsfor wagers

im not sure, still trying to wrap my head around how we are going to take over the midwest and the hawaiian islands. shadow do you have any muscle and who will be the ring leader?

Kendrick can help with the connect and the muscle.

lol kendrick definately could. shadow the muscle is for show only, you want guys to be intimidated or they can and will walk all over you. at first we will keep it to friends and friends of friends so we have some leverage. also keep lower settles on guys from local bars and card rooms ect. ppph in mind?

lol kendrick definately could. shadow the muscle is for show only, you want guys to be intimidated or they can and will walk all over you. at first we will keep it to friends and friends of friends so we have some leverage. also keep lower settles on guys from local bars and card rooms ect. ppph in mind?

I think we are getting off topic ...probably a chatzy kind of thread....this thread is for me to win some money!

Been sending positive vibes The Saints' way for the early game tomorrow.

oh yeah i got ahead of myself...if we are serious about it lets just do the chatzy thang

Makes it sweeter my 49ers took out Brick's Panthers. :megaman:

GO BRONCOS