• Start date
  • Replies 58 Comments
  • Views 5,979 Views

RobbieP

Since
Jan 30, 2010
Score
Tokens
I'm so disgusted right now. Does this mean she was sleeping around on me? I want to dump her anyways because I don't want warts on my whistle.

Sorry to say fella, but because you don't have them right now doesn't mean they won't sprout up down the line. If you were hitting it there is a good chance they will come.

If you're HPV positive you have a very elevated chance of getting throat cancer. No bs.

You're welcome.

bad beat

Your girlfriend could have gotten HPV without cheating on you. HPV is the general term for warts. Before you dump her, make sure these were the sexually transmitted type.

That said, getting them without some type of vagina to vagina contact or penis to vagina contact is rare.

After walking naked on front porch of neighbors I'm surprised you still have a girlfriend.

you probably should have your brother take the test as well. just sayin'.

keep piling on, my life is in shambles right now

If you're HPV positive you have a very elevated chance of getting throat cancer. No bs.

You're welcome.

Not fun. My grandpa was diagnosed with throat cancer yesterday.

keep piling on, my life is in shambles right now

This all started from eating Greek yogurt!

I think there should be a warning on the label:

"WARNING! If you eat this Greek yogurt you will become muscular and attractive and will have more broads than you know what to do with, which will inevitably lead to lots of sex and the contraction of HPV that leads to throat cancer."

you might want to do some reading.

But in all seriousness goto your doctor and get the pills. Fuck this isn't a big deal or anything new.

Be greatful it's not HIV.

just got off the phone with the doctor, he said there is no test for guys.

you might want to do some reading.

But in all seriousness goto your doctor and get the pills. Fuck this isn't a big deal or anything new.

Be greatful it's not HIV.

that's what i read the title as :lmao:

no big deal sideloaded... many girls have it and you'd never know anyway as they don't sprout actual sores

if you're susceptible to catching it, you would've by now so you may as well just go to town

that's what i read the title as :lmao:

no big deal sideloaded... many girls have it and you'd never know anyway as they don't sprout actual sores

if you're susceptible to catching it, you would've by now so you may as well just go to town

Encourage the kid, nice.

well played Oxsaaay!

whoever keeps rating my threads one star

i-like-you-too-10113-1307988367-16.jpg

My uncle died @ 48 from throat cancer after 5 years of suffering. Sad.

Sorry to hear that Focker.

My family raised a cousin of mine and she was diagnosed with bladder cancer today. My father in law has pancreatic cancer and death is pretty near. What a nasty disease.