GB/Chi

kid44

Since
Jun 12, 2010
Score
Tokens
Green Bay flying a bit under the radar. So many injuries but next guy in line filling in nicely. They head to the easy part of their schedule and playing well. Lacy and Starks have given them the best running game in years and Rodgers is well, Rodgers. They get James Jones and Brad Jones back tonight and I see an easy double digit cover. Arod does not throw picks so if GB does not turn it over it is an easy cover at home. Dline is playing well and will give Mcnown fits all evening. I believe they are 3 or 4 against the run and should contain Forte. Chic decimated with injuries, including Dline, and Rodgers should be able to use play action to do what he wills tonight.
Oh, and they do not lose in Lambeau, especially on the main stage. GB is 8-1 vs. number when favored by 10-14.

GB-10

lean over but no play

This will be a 55-41 type of game. I'm betting both the over as well as GB and Chi team overs. Can't believe they set the total so low.

Seems like everyone is on the over.

Usually that doesn't end well.

CHI +10.5 FTFW

for the fantasy win

FW:

I'm going fading the public (hugh majority) and playing the UNDER 51.

Small bet.

31-0 GB and everyone is happy, well everyone but the Frenchman.

FW:

I'm going fading the public (hugh majority) and playing the UNDER 51.

Small bet.

31-0 GB and everyone is happy, well everyone but the Frenchman.

I have the over 49 -120 at open also. How bout it lands on 50?

The total (over) seemed like a sucker bet tonight being so low. Has to do with Cutler out I am sure. GB's D is playing very good as they are getting pressure on the QB. Look for Cade to throw a couple picks tonight as if/when they get down he will be forced to throw. GB has done well against primary receivers the last 4 games so I do not see Marshall lighting it up.

FW, the TT of 30.5 may be very close as I see them getting up early and turning to the running game. Sure hope you are right. McCarthy has been known to not keep the pedal to the medal. Iag, homer for sure and proud of it. lol

Every bears opponent TT has gone over but NO and it just missed. I've heard public stats are for losers. I'm a loser (but richer).

What I'm getting from this is that we are talking coin flip. Mark Trestman is a pretty versatile coach. He must be good since he got recruited from the CFL. I think Chicago can score their share of points but what is that? 17?- 24? You gotta think that Green Bay can score at least 28-31pts...

Coin flip, no?

I see it being something right on the line like (27 to 35) - (17-21) for GB; Coin flip.

I am leaning towards the over and GB TT over since I am likely going to bet on the game anyway.

What I'm getting from this is that we are talking coin flip. Mark Trestman is a pretty versatile coach. He must be good since he got recruited from the CFL. I think Chicago can score their share of points but what is that? 17?- 24? You gotta think that Green Bay can score at least 28-31pts...

Coin flip, no?

I see it being something right on the line like 27-17 GB; Coin flip.

That's why I bet totals more. The bears can back door cover this easily.

Adding Crosby under 10.5 points -135