Gamelive, We Should Adopt!

• Start date
  • Replies 37 Comments
  • Views 2,631 Views
If your son can get a free ride for university to play hockey you should shoot for that. Don't be an asshole hockey dad that thinks his son is going to play in the NHL. It's sad seeing 20 year old forth line grinders choose the OHL over collegiate hockey.

I'm in if we name him (or her) binar.

I think I still have automatic deductions to a place called compassion international, it all comes out of my Pa accounts that my parents look after and they get all the pictures and letters..

alot of these sponsor a child thingys just waste your money.....

another one that I've supported for about 10 years is Opportunity International

they deal with "micro-loans"

so for example a father or mother has a business idea in their third world country....

we would support them to buy like 100 bucks worth of equipment and start up costs to get extra gardening tools or whatever.

they get the $... there business hopefully succeeds... and the money we donate goes back to the Opportunity Pool, and gets reinvested again and again and again.

they have very few defaults, as they offer all sorts of counseling, education, and assistance on how to deal with money....

http://www.opportunity.org/

example

About Roselyn Antonio

City: Pato-, Odiongan Romblon
Loan Requested: $475
Loan Term: 50 weeks
Loan Use: additional capital, purchase of additional seedlings and fertilizer
Date Posted: August 22, 2011
First Repayment: January 27, 2011
Roselyn Antonio is 53 years old and married to Edmund who is a farmer. The couple was blessed with 16 children. Roselyn spends most of her days in the market of Odiongan, Romblon selling various crops and fruits. Most of the products she sells came from neighboring barangays and a portion from their own fruit farm where her husband and children help out in planting. The income she gets from selling this produce she saves for her younger children’s education and for the purchase of farm chemicals. At first, Roselyn had to tirelessly wake up early in the morning in order to sell the produce door to door, with both arms carrying large baskets. Her positive disposition and patience with this type of work pushed her to work hard for her children’s future. With additional capital, she will be able to expand her business as well as purchase seedlings and crop fertilizers for their small farm. Though most of her children are already married, her younger ones still rely on the couple to help them achieve their dreams.

If your son can get a free ride for university to play hockey you should shoot for that. Don't be an asshole hockey dad that thinks his son is going to play in the NHL. It's sad seeing 20 year old forth line grinders choose the OHL over collegiate hockey.

Fiver.....go have a drink and relax dude. Do you really think that I think my son is going to be drafted by an NHL team? Do you realize that only 5% of the kids drafted by an NHL team make it as a regular full time player?

Anyways, send some money out East and you could make a nice return. I'm legit. I won't pully any Casperish types of shenanigans on you dude.

Think it over.

Puckoff

do both your kids have 2 healthy kidneys?

I don't drink anymore. Can I have a cookie and relax instead?

Puckoff

do both your kids have 2 healthy kidneys?

They sure do. Same with myself. Did you want to buy one of my kidneys? I rarely drink these days so they are in pretty good shape. Talk to me.

does drinking affect kidneys alot too.... I mean I know the liver issues....

but yeah, I wanna keep both mines healthy for my brother who recently got two new ones + a healthy pancreas...

fok off diabetes!!!!

I don't drink anymore. Can I have a cookie and relax instead?

Sure you can buddy.

Fiver, the Leafs have a great shot at making the playoffs this year. 7th or 8th spot. It will be tough, but we have a shot.

Did you know that Igor Korolev (god rest his soul) received his Canadian citizenship in 2000 and he is going to be buried in Toronto? I think the Leafs should honor him big time.

Fiver, are you by any chance looking to buy a kidney from me?

Your brother sounds like he's been through a lot Arch. Geeeeesh!!!

does drinking affect kidneys alot too.... I mean I know the liver issues....

Drinking affects the entire body Arch.

he had juvenile onset diabetes.... he's older and took insulin shots before every meal as far back as I can remember...

he got a pump put into his body about 10 years ago, and didn't need the shots anymore...

5 years ago his kidneys started to fail

was on a waiting list, and was starting dialysis

the entire family got tested for how well we matched.... its a 5 point scale...

me and my other brother rated highest with 4's. 3 and above is acceptable

I said, i'd give one of mine, because I was single and had no kids like my oldest brother...

My brother in NC refused anyone's kidneys and said he'd wait it out..... besides he said, he'll need our kidneys in 10-15 years again, when his first transplants fail.

it was a gamble...and I wanted to drive down there and punch him in face and give him my kidney right then and there..

but 11 months later, he got his kidneys AND a healthy pancreas, meaning he is no longer diabetic

I guess he was right

Glad to hear your Brother is doing ok Arch.

thanks

bit tennis and volleyball player

262578_2320741462305_1362626062_2729488_3167889_n.jpg
[/IMG]

i vote no. we'd end up forgetting about the child after a few months.

I just applied to coach
A high school team, if I get
The gig I
Would be thrilled if any
Of them got a college scholarship.
Unless you play for MinnesOta public hs you don't get scholarships. You need to go
To prep schools or play US junior hockey