Funniest moments in forum history part whatever

• Start date
  • Replies 60 Comments
  • Views 2,763 Views
who was that guy who posted pics of his belt sanded forehead?

Pecos Bill, the same guy who splooged all over a picture of Ganchrow's wife and their maid.

There's a special place in my heart for Pecos Bill.

casper and all the different episodes from his vegas move is what comes to mind first ...
casper and the bus
casper and the stolen computer
casper and being broke after a week and borrowing money from everyone possible
casper stiffing people
casper sleeping in shelters

and then casper and the different episodes from the past month in MA are next

Pecos Bill

I will always have a soft spot for the Bread shout out video and my personal shout out in it.

The dancing video contest

Anything to do with Rogue Scholar

Bacon dancing like a girl.

Shanty going on off on every baseborn bastard, bald donkey, simpleton guy in this joint :kingshanty:

Last edited:
Pecos Bill, the same guy who splooged all over a picture of Ganchrow's wife and their maid.

:greencheck:

The toilet video he did accompanied by The Night Rider theme song is #1 on my all time forum antics list.

Expertly chopping coke over Jesus was also a high moment of Pecos's career.

Green Bay $975
hahahahaha You beat me to it...I was just coming in to post that. lol

Teddy KGB breaking into CutPaste's book and running up his balance playing blackjack and then claiming Cyborg.

You should have wrote off that $975 on your taxes SA.

Ah, clearly this is inside Sports RX stuff.

It's like people speaking Portuguese at the poker table.

:lol: easy to tell the SPers :hides:

wvu going awol when he thought he was going to lose 8dimes to Lapdance.... only to reappear demanding to be paid the minute he won... how many ghosts did he make over those few weeks?

IAG
Teddy KGB breaking into CutPaste's book and running up his balance playing blackjack and then claiming Cyborg.

Classic

Thats the guy...

His entire posting career reminded me of a extended version of fear and loathing in LV...