• Replies 23 Comments
  • Views 1,600 Views

djiddish98

The Dunk
Since
Jun 6, 2010
Score
Tokens
Pinnacle seems to disagree with Bodog in regards to Joe Flacco's ability.

Take a look at Total TD passes by Flacco as well as first TD pass (Flacco Vs. Ryan)

Both prop markets are small, but I'm going to guess Pinnacle has a better sense of things.

Pinny copies other books, but then moves on action.

I have under 4 sacks like 12 places mostly at -140. And pinny has been on -135 all day, I'm Hoping people just don't bet props there since they went like 3 years without offering them. This and flacco +2.5 pass yds gonna be the biggest prop bets I,ve ever made.

Look at Mason over 3.5 recs -125 (5 Dimes). Fantasy Guru projects him for 5.

I have under 4 sacks like 12 places mostly at -140. And pinny has been on -135 all day, I'm Hoping people just don't bet props there since they went like 3 years without offering them. This and flacco +2.5 pass yds gonna be the biggest prop bets I,ve ever made.

I see the juice is -150 on that Flacco prop now.

I played Boldin over 70.5 rec yards -135 also. Atlanta has given up the most yards to WR's over the last 4 weeks.

I would assume the Bodog is copying from the same place (Greek?), or do they have their prop ship in order (they offer decent limits).

Also like Bodog's under 21.5 points for Baltimore, with Pinny showing even at 21 - I assume the push on 21 is pretty high for team totals?

Flacco is going to eat artificial turf early and often tonight.

DSI has Flacco -7.5 pass yds

DSI has Flacco -7.5 pass yds

yea, looks like they finally posted props, i was checking a bunch earlier and nothing. they don't like to post em early. greek had em up since yesterday morning

so would there not be an edge on Ryan +7.5
if Pinny has Ryan -2.5?

Yards arent worth very much. -2.5 is -150 at pinny. props aren't very accurate either, i'd take the -7.5 -135 if you want anything

I've never modeled props before, but I would imagine that the difference of 9 yards would not make up for the lean that pinny has on the prop right now (-150 flacco), depending on what DSI is offering in terms of odds.

Anyone notice that Bodog has Flacco O/U at 260.5 and Ryan at 240.5? Could create something synthetic there similar to the spread on the pass yards?

i have flacco at 260 approx and ryan at 215

Was there a prop for Flacco not doing jack shit tonight?

Was there a prop for Flacco not doing jack shit tonight?

You can bet all the props for No instead of Yes and win them all.