EPL Play

• Start date
  • Replies 12 Comments
  • Views 1,834 Views
Probably the lowest profile fixture tonight but the only one where I can see any real value.

Fulham -1.25 (-1 and -1.5) +188 Pinnacle
vs
Burnley

This is an alternative line and plays on the fact that when Burnley fall behind, they become undisciplined and push on for an equaliser. Burnley are catastrophically bad on the road at this level and have lost 11 out of 12 games this season, conceding 35 goals in the process.

Fulham themselves have been in poor form and I would not play the money line in this game, -127 does not represent when 2 or 3 key players (Dempsey in particular is a big miss) are injured.

I much prefer the additional value that this line offers and hope/expect that this match will follow a similar pattern to so many Burnley away games this season - concede and crumble.

I have a few software problems at the moment, once I get it fixed I will update with a similar line that is available for US players.

Risking 1 unit.

Last edited:
Interesting...

why not -.75 at +100 ?

or

-1 at +147 ?

Interesting...

why not -.75 at +100 ?

or

-1 at +147 ?

Both would be options, Jota (-1 in particular).

My personal preference here is just for the extra value in the odds. Of the 12 away EPL games Burnley have played this season, they have lost 11 of them and 8 of those by 2 goals or more
Fulham lack a cutting edge upfront so it would not be a total shock if they did not win this game, but I am sure that if they take the lead within the first hour they will get many chances to increase that lead because of the way Burnley chase the game from losing positions.

I will make a play on +147, that was a nice bit of data on Burnley, I'll just take the extra cushion.

good luck dunder

Software issue solved.

There is no equivalent line at US friendly books.
The nearest available is at 5 Dimes (+141) for Fulham -1

How many US friendly books you have in your software?

How many US friendly books you have in your software?

15 at the moment Baggio, including all of the main ones.
I add or take out books depending on my own status/situation with them