Ekranas - Steaua Bucuresti

• Start date
  • Replies 1 Comments
  • Views 843 Views
1st leg - Match will be played in Auktaitija-Stadion, Ekranas (Lithuania).

Bucuresti is a very big favourite in this match. They beat Trnava in first round of this competition (0-1 loss at home 0-3 win on the road). In domestic league S. Bucuresti had a nice start winning 4 out of 5 encounters so far. Today they will search only for the win, despite playing on the road.
On the other hand Ekrana is a big underdog in this match. Their roster is not so strong, still they will fight hard for a chance to play in Europa-League.

Difference between both teams is significant in all aspects of football, I expect an easy win by visitors. Price at 2.10 for halftime/fulltime is good enough for medium stakes.
Source: TFB

- Skill bar and weapon switching
"What! Only ten skills?".cheap gw2 gold,10 skills in the first five skills by the types of weapons and weapons of your own career decisions Ranger equipped with a large sword and soldiers equipped with a large sword will have different skills,4,5 skills offhand weapon decided addition to thieves,some people are already shouting: Sword and Swords of soldiers and equipment have skills.Basically 10 skills each role skill bar will be placed, I Well, in fact, more than 10 skills, first impatient Skills into weapons skills, generic skills and elite skills, each occupational skills are completely unique, no the normal skills belong to more than one careerf you are equipped with hands and arms as Staff class or sword five skills are decided by the weapon;guild wars 2 gold treatment skills, thieves technology called dual skills, by the deputies of the main weapons and the same impact,first three skills if you equip two one-handed weapons decided by the main hand weapon, as detailed a description of the thieves.I understand,