• Replies 14 Comments
  • Views 1,201 Views

betplom

RPM
Since
Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens
I saw you bumped "MY" bump of JJ touting Cascade.

Cunt.

I'm still on "moderator approved only" status over there, so I don't bother posting more than a little.

Plom, how long does it take for a mod to approve?

I'm guessing they fuck around with ya and put it through hours later....

Plom, how long does it take for a mod to approve?

I'm guessing they fuck around with ya and put it through hours later....

It depends, sometimes a few minutes, many times it takes hours. I'm still waiting for some of my replies to be approved.

Being banned is less annoying, moderating posts is fucking grade school. It shows they are afraid of me, still.

Takes hours before they put my posts through. Some never make it. Then ones like where I call Reload a rapist make it. Weird.

sucks when you can't use the search feature huh

plommer, you can't use the search function?

I got post review, no PMs, and no SBR pts.

i couldn't use search when i was on pr.

I no longer get points for new posts and logging in, etc.

I had 50 or so from before PR and gave them away. Never been interested in SBR pts.

plommer, you can't use the search function?

I got post review, no PMs, and no SBR pts.

Same here, plus no searching.

If I search my own name I get my ancient posts, nothing recent.

I'd love to know the process and what goes on in the board room to decide which posts go through and which don't.

PR is the dumbest thing ever. Just fucking ban me if you don't want me posting.

I was thinking how silly it is to "withhold" points like that.

I was thinking how silly it is to "withhold" points like that.

I think there system is setup where if you have any account restriction, you get no points. It is the probably the "Gambling Family" rule.

It depends, sometimes a few minutes, many times it takes hours. I'm still waiting for some of my replies to be approved.

Being banned is less annoying, moderating posts is fucking grade school. It shows they are afraid of me, still.

I wouldn't have the patience for that. Any severe restrictions and I'd be out of there until fully reinstated.