Dont read more into this fight than is necessary...

• Start date
  • Replies 12 Comments
  • Views 532 Views

RayRay

Dont touch my fucking TV
Since
Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens
jon jones wins inside distance -150 ... :easy:

I've been looking at this ray...thinking about trying to get some of my money back off of the browne fight.

I don't think I can pull the trigger....I tell ya why.

Jones is a faggot.

He fights cautiously.

UFC had to cancel that one ufc because he wouldn't fight Sonnen on short notice when he could beat him in his sleep.

I have seen him hurt opponents and instead of go in for the kill just back off because he has scored and doesn't want to risk someone elses wild shot.

He can finish Glover....he should finish Glover....he can finish anyone....but he doesn't always.

That's just my take....maybe I am still steaming over the nickel that browne cost me.

With all that said...I am sprinkling a hundo on some finish by round props..

I don't think he goes for the kill in rd1....and I think if it gets to rd5 to just looks to decision

so I am playing rd2 @425

rd3 @500
5d4@800

rd2 will just give me my money back...rd 3 and 4 will net me about 4 to 1.

So..probably a rd 1 finish for you ray...

I am going to play some props for a finish in the laster rounds.

ya i played some other props too...

bones in 2nd +450
bones in 3rd +525

4th rd no start -145

I saw Jones fight Machida when they were here in Toronto for UFC 140. He is an amazing athelete but I agree with House here. Jones has good cardio so he is happy to just beat up on his opponent for 5 rounds and take the decision if he has to.

He has the potential to end it but he seems to have been a bit more conservative lately.

Now you guys got me looking at some props.

UFC 172 - Glover Teixeira v Jon Jones (Method of Victory)Jon Jones by Submission 4.32:1

4 decisions in 20fights... only 2 decsions in 5 rounders... im not sure where you guys are seeing that he isnt a closer...

YOU ARE READING TOO MUCH INTO THIS FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!! :robyn:

fuck, sorry boyz... this fucker is going the distance...

nice fucking meltdown, okc...:sbrjohn:

that is exactly what the jones/cormier fight will look like...

anthony johnson only guy that can beat jones, imo... will be a while in the making though