• Replies 16 Comments
  • Views 914 Views

CASPERWAIT$

Drama Moobs Your Mom
Since
Aug 3, 2010
Score
Tokens
SDSU is -1 and I odn't care that UNLV is the home team. Something just doesn't compute. Both meetings this year, UNLV has lost. SDSU still has something to play for and UNLV is erratic at best. Why -1?

I'll tell you why!! UNLV IS GOING TO WIN!!!!

This game has all the makings of a trap line and I will be watching this game quietly with a SDSU fan. He will have no idea I took UNLV. I figure after how he tried to screw Hootergirl. It will be nice to screw him as I root for UNLV tonight.

smells fairly efficient to me.

Choo is fukkin sharp....

Choo are you in the Vegetable syndicate?

UNLV was favored by 2 last time they met at the Thomas and Mack...

What do you think the line should be?

was probably touted as one of those trap lines, too.

I didn't tout it as a trap line. SDSU won by more than 2 and they led throughout the game.

UNLV was favored by 2 last time they met at the Thomas and Mack...

What do you think the line should be?

I thought the line would be SDSU -6

smells fairly efficient to me.

You say you don't have an opinion. I get that. To make this statement, you must have an opinion on why.

opens at a pick and most places hanging -1.5 now... ive hung 2 all day and unlv still getting no love...i dont mind

I'd like to hear what madmaxx has to say about this game

jajaja...archie, im pretty sure we know...he cracks me up though and they were covering machines to start the season...no doubt he has lost his shirt betting them the latter half of the season

nice win for SDSU

nice win for SDSU

That game was REALLY good. I had UNLV (and lost) but I also bet the OVER to somewhat counterbalance the loss.