i can't find anywhere here that sells em though

Plommer how does this work?

How would you then get a payout?

No,

How is depositing with a cap 1 card?

I've never used a cc to deposit...

do does sia/fubo

i can't find anywhere here that sells em though
Greek/CRIS/Legends are listed on the site as accepting UKash as well, I can confirm Greek accepts it, haven't seen it at CRIS/Legends though.

No,

How is depositing with a cap 1 card?

I've never used a cc to deposit...

I don't know about Capital One, I use a CIBC Visa or PC Mastercard for online stuff, no problems with either.

Are there any bizarre fees and shit?

Are there any bizarre fees and shit?
Not from DCSC, Visa charges $5 for "cash advance" fee. DCSC is very good about picking up the costs, they will reimburse fees associated with deposits of $100 or more.

So the cc treats it as a cash advance? Meaning the 33% interest or whatever kicks in?

So the cc treats it as a cash advance? Meaning the 33% interest or whatever kicks in?
Probably, but thats a credit card policy and not the books. Same thing with Moneybookers/Neteller deposits using cc.

I usually use Ukash and pay with my PC debit card when I buy at Esso stations, that way I get PC Points and Esso points as well as the fees covered by DCSC.

How is ewalletexpress, how does that work?

How is ewalletexpress, how does that work?
Ewallet is garbage, they want 10% fee for withdrawals, deposits via email money transfer when the system is running, which it isn't as of now.

Ewallet is usable for deposits, but don't depend on them, they have lots of glitches at the moment.

click and buy?
Never used them.

Moneybookers is king. Better than Neteller, well almost. I miss my Neteller debit card, used to request a payout then walk across to the ATM and grab my cash, nice.