DAY LIGHT SAVINGS!!!

• Start date
  • Replies 56 Comments
  • Views 3,231 Views
Wanna hear something absurd? I forgot about this anyway.

Ain't jokin' neither.

But now that I am on the path, let me just make this possibly controversial statement: I don't care for it one bit. I am okay when the clocks go the other way but this?

:fok: :down:

I don't like when people refer to "getting an hour" or "losing an hour." For me it's just giving back the hour you borrowed. It all depends on when you born in the cycle, but at any given time you in life you can only be -1, even, or +1.

I don't like when people refer to "getting an hour" or "losing an hour." For me it's just giving back the hour you borrowed. It all depends on when you born in the cycle, but at any given time you in life you can only be -1, even, or +1.

So if you lose a dime to your book but are ahead lifetime , do you not say "I lost a dime?"

I think it's one of those things you can only understand if you have kids.

If you die before the next time change, you lost an hour.

IAG
So if you lose a dime to your book but are ahead lifetime , do you not say "I lost a dime?"

I think it's one of those things you can only understand if you have kids.

Smartass.

I lolzed.

The sleep no doubt better pushing it back but luv the fact of an hour more daylight starting tonight! :yipee:

:laugh: :clapper: I'm gonna post that on Facebook somehow

that was better. Long way to go to catch up to mr.Horse though :tickle::muah:

MrsM and I luv the show too Muddy, but as John O would say on the show, I say to him, "what's you're fuking problem with DST?":grin:

Beautiful sunny day around 55 degrees (felt like 70-75 with body accustomed to winter) and took Peanut for a walk! Got home for dinner and done around 6 PM and still time to sit outside on the deck with Peanut and enjoy a beer + sunshine until around 7PM!