Dancing with the Stars

• Start date
  • Replies 38 Comments
  • Views 3,670 Views
Chris Jericho: "I've held 29 championships"... in fixed matches.

Chris Jericho: "I've held 29 championships"... in fixed matches.

Cheryl Burke in my fav but I hate this dude! Hard to root for her this time!

I just can't bring myself to watch it this time. Am I missing some truly great bad tv?

I'm not going to lie - I only watch the first few episodes of this show for the bad dancing. This Mike guy and Wendy Williams have made it worth my while so far.

I just can't bring myself to watch it this time. Am I missing some truly great bad tv?

MrsM also not as impressed as in previous shows. Just missing something? Maybe no lively personalities in the dancers? Hopefully Kristie A. is such a mess that it makes it more entertaining?

If there is a God, she will be a HUGE mess.

I was curious and checked Wikipedia; Ralph is 49 years old. I thought he was like 40.

There is no God. My eyes are scarred from the boob flop. I think I'll drink bleach now. My existence is nothing.

MrsM really did think Kristie did well but for me when your that big it's hard to look good.

She did really well, which was disappointing. However, that means more Maks. I can live with that.

maksim-chmerkovskiy-shirtless.jpg

You're welcome, Robyn.

they put Kirstie with Maks? Who did he piss off?

If I could buy a body and replace mine with it, I would want hers.

I have been broken and am watching.

Chris Jericho whateveryourrealnameis, you just made me cry. That was moving.

Dammit! I missed it all. Thank goodness for the six hour recap/results show tomorrow!

mjsbigblog will have a recap plus videos up soon if she hasn't gotten them up already.