• Views 1,046 Views

Dunder

In Trans I Gent
Since
Feb 8, 2010
Score
Tokens
Just as the title says.

I have been wearing glasses for about 15 years. For the most part, I have no problem with them and needing them is really only an issue when doing sports, swimming etc.

I dont get on well with contact lenses due to having very sensitive corneas.

My wife says that I should have the procedure despite the obvious risk (for her) that chicks will once again be falling at my feet as I stride confidently and sans spectacles down the street. I am not a vain person and am just not sure that the benefits outweigh the (admittedly small) risk of complications.

Thoughts/experiences?

Last edited:
my best friend had it done and is completely happy, one day turn around-no halo effect on sight.

get recommends before you proceed.

gl dunder

My sister had it several years ago and considers it an overwhelmingly positive thing in her life.

Best thing I ever did. A little creepy during but I would do it again in a second. I could see perfectly right when I sat up in the chair. I had been wearing glasses/contacts for about eighteen years.

Dunder, Is this old saying accurate?

"Men who wear glasses like to feel ladies asses"

If this is true you may want to hold off on the eye surgery.

Dunder, Is this old saying accurate?

"Men who wear glasses like to feel ladies asses"

If this is true you may want to hold off on the eye surgery.

Is that an actual old saying or a Plommerism?
I do like to fondle but I did before glasses and would be pretty sure I would after.

That would be spitting in the face of the greatest invention of all time.

That would be spitting in the face of the greatest invention of all time.

Don't know if this has some deep meaning that I am just not getting but can you expand/explain please, reno?

glasses= greatest invention of all time

Have heard nothing but good things about this procedure. contemplating it in the future myself.

glasses= greatest invention of all time

ahhh OK. I wouldn't call it spitting in it's face, rather an amicable divorce after 15 mostly happy years.

My ex had some problems with it. It was a few years back and I can't remember the details. I know she required a second procedure that was not part of the original plan.

I'll have to ask her.

Dunder we need an update here.

InActionGirl call me

I want to do this also myself. Im 22 so ill wear contacts for next 50 years. $300 x 50= $15,000 or i can get the procedure for 1500. Seems +EV. My optometrists says he dosent recommend it til after age 25. Since you eyes can still expand/change