• Replies 30 Comments
  • Views 1,469 Views
i hate broccoli but i love me some chicken and broccoli

nah its the only way i lke it.
im drunk
fuck off
wahhhh

hahahaha

sometimes when I wake up I grab my phone in a huge rush and check Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Gamelive to make sure I didn't post anything too stupid whilst drunk the night prior.

i dont eat it much...chicken/broc ... beef/broc... general tso ... honey chick...bourbon chick

kato is right, you cant beat vietnamese soups :donthinkso:

Chinese is an once a week go to at our house! I could eat it 2-3 times a week no problem! Maybe cause the place in town is the 10+ every time! Been to enough poor places over the years!

Beef/Chicken with broccoli, Beef/Chicken with mushrooms (real ones), Honey Garlic Chicken, Shrimp/Chicken with garlic sauce are probably what I stick with!

Love the food safety map. Vietnamese food is the shit. Chinese food is also good; there is a place on Spadina called Rol San and it used to have the Best Almond chicken. They rolled breaded chicken strips in slivered almonds and they are deep fried. So good;
Also in no real order;
Beef with Black Bean Sauce and Fried Noodles;
Crab meat/sweet corn soup;
Dumplings;
Hot and Sour Soup...
Char Siu BBQ Pork

3205197354_0c92c2abaa.jpg

Quincy Spadina has a shitload of great asian joints but there are also plenty in the north east part of the city, Markham, and in south east Mississauga (Dundas E between Dixie and Cawthra) the only difference I've noticed is that the joints on Spadina aren't as clean looking as their suburban counterparts.

Spadina is pretty sketchy. Food rarely disappoints though, and it's cheap as fok.

I recently went to a Mandarin for my first time. The food was pretty much average but from now on if I want 'Canadian' chinese food, I would go back to Mandarin. It cost us about $60 for the two of us; but to order crappy chinese food delivery is usually almost $50 anyway and you still only get 4 or 5 dishes and the leftovers usually suck. At least at Mandarin you can try a ton of different food and you don't have to worry about getting 95% vegetables (cabbage,celery and onion)and 5% meat in your orders. I think the Mandarin out on the Queensway must shop at the Ontario food terminal (its right by there) because the veg was all pretty amazing looking.