rjt721

hello
Since
Jan 28, 2010
Score
Tokens
Milan vs. Man-U
Lyon vs. Real Madrid

What do you soccer (football) guys like?

Wont be touching either of those games.

If I had a gun to my head and had to make a play, I would have a go on the under 2.0 for Milan v Man Utd. At +108 the odds are very skinny though.
I cant see anything other that a very tight, tactical game.

As a rule of thumb I like to play draws and unders on first leg games because most teams are playing not to lose in the first leg.

I like Olympiakos +235, CSKA +205 and Inter +162 to advance.

I haven't looked at making my picks yet.

I know I will be not working the next 2 days so I can watch the matches. I love the Champions League.

12/18 02:07 PM 114697321- 1 Future/Prop Soccer Futures - UEFA Champions League 09~10 Barcelona +250 for To Win

12/18 02:07 PM 114697321- 1 Future/Prop Soccer Futures - UEFA Champions League 09~10 Barcelona +250 for To Win

Wow I would of thought it would of been higher a few months ago.

I am checking out the odds now. I will most likely get a few plays in before the matches start tomorrow.

4qkisg.jpg

yeah the more i look at this the less and less i like my bet. oh well.

I just noticed you bet it the same day as the final 16 pairings came out so I can understand how the line is different. I am looking for a list of all the odds from that day to current to see the line movement

let me know what the movement is like for that. i havent really been following.

let me know what the movement is like for that. i havent really been following.

No luck when I tried earlier. I will give it another try right now. Kind of surprised I haven't found them to be honest.

good stuff,

think i'll back man united

I played 1.5 units on AC Milan

1 unit on the Draw in the Madrid game. Too many people seem to be on Madrid that I backed away from my original plan to play them to win.