Celtics -2.5 tonight

• Start date
  • Replies 54 Comments
  • Views 3,153 Views
ty potato, just got it in apparently. tried to do some parlays too and was otb.

n.ireland/netherlands o2.5 -250

malta/luxembour u2.5 -117

good for you rito. what a joke dont even know how to react. like always when i watch this shit and think im gonna gain some sort introspective on it but reality is it just makes me fucking pissed for no reason and clogs my logic.

good for me what? the only bet i won on this game was the one where i mistakenly had both sides.

i mean if you liked heat 1h +160 knowing you held what you held it seems like kelly woulda had you hit it more.

yeah i get a little soccer when its something big...bout it...i could probably pick up a dozen or so forum guys and they would all probably play, but i simply know too many guys in the biz that have been so burned after paying out big...its just not worth the hassle...doubt it ever will be.

i don't put any effort into staking. nor do i remember who i've already bet.

i usually just bet the limit on whatever looks good at the moment. i end up in dumb positions on opposite sides of the games frequently. got tossed from carib for this. they are really dumb.

yeah i get a little soccer when its something big...bout it...i could probably pick up a dozen or so forum guys and they would all probably play, but i simply know too many guys in the biz that have been so burned after paying out big...its just not worth the hassle...doubt it ever will be.

can i play

why is the market wrong?

based on the info i had i thought it was, nothing more nothing less. i was open to the possibility of there being almost infinite value in the celts.

sportsguy33 is overly silent tonight he did his job.

i don't put any effort into staking. nor do i remember who i've already bet.

i usually just bet the limit on whatever looks good at the moment. i end up in dumb positions on opposite sides of the games frequently. got tossed from carib for this. they are really dumb.

were you one of the first to get tossed for that? they always let me know when i was on confirm and itd usually be news to me.

what you are doing is usually the right play tho acc. to kelly and if theres no time or i dont care i do the same and kelly holds me nice and tight at night.

no this actually recently. they've been doing it forever.

it was ml one side, rl the other side so it doesnt tell you.

i do it all the time there, they cancel some, most go through.

they canceled one and i got pissed at the chick on the message thing, and they closed the account. whatever i have like 12 limited accounts there, only need one of those.

oh ok gotcha ya i did the ml/rl thing all last year had no cancels but they b00ted me. fat serena and aga go down after i back them huge then this im investigating a new career.

had a bunch of serena to win tourney. i never win at tennis.