Casper’s Quarantine Horse Racing Plays

• Start date
  • Replies 832 Comments
  • Views 38,191 Views
Peta tainted the sample. Shame.
They have been at it a while. His horses at Oaklawn also tested positive but for something else.
I wish they would catch Norm McKnight at Woodbine. He wins races at an unreasonable rate. Ex standardbred trainer/driver.
The jughead guys know how to "pre race" a horse.

4. Crowded Trade

Race Matchup - 1. Ram v 4. Crowded Trade
Head to head!

2021 PREAKNESS MATCHUP.PNG

We're pretty much locked in on Crowded Trade. Not betting him flat just head to head vs a couple others.

He ran very well Apr 3, 2021 at AQU in the Wood Memorial.
He beat his stablemate Risk Taking handily and finished strong. He's also lightly raced and I like that.
I think he beats his stable partner again today.

Pinny and Bodog/Bovada

fjf.PNG

Capture.PNG

Crowded Trade is now -300 vs RAM (plommer got -225)

Crowded Trade is now -180 vs Risk Taking (plommer got-137)

boys we got the best numbers betting early. Now all that has to happen is to have Crowded Trade beat both those nags!

Needed 4, 8, 10 in second position to cash anything. Woof.

Both my head to head bets won.

My horse the #4 finished a decent 5th but the #1 and the #9 were well behind him. I could tell at the half that I was likely going to win my wagers without finishing top 3.

Screenshot 2021-05-15 193807.png

Capture.PNG

Hey @Casperwaits there's a good twinspires.com promo for every race Thur-Sat @ Belmont and Churchill - bet $10 to win get refunded if your pick runs place (5+ starters) or show (8+ starters). Feel like this plays to your ATB bets (just bet the W portion). Small bet size for you but maybe a good excuse to bet some races.

Hey @Casperwaits there's a good twinspires.com promo for every race Thur-Sat @ Belmont and Churchill - bet $10 to win get refunded if your pick runs place (5+ starters) or show (8+ starters). Feel like this plays to your ATB bets (just bet the W portion). Small bet size for you but maybe a good excuse to bet some races.
Thanks for the heads up. Yes, I’ll be all over that tomorrow.

where are the winners?

Had the winner at the Preakness. $100 ATB. Today’s Belmont I actually can’t get excited for betting wise.