Casper’s Quarantine Horse Racing Plays

• Start date
  • Replies 832 Comments
  • Views 38,184 Views
Saratoga opened today.

@Boner_18 @plommer you playing anything?
Prolly not. I feel completely out of my element at Saratoga. First off, most fields are big, and the way I bet exotics (superfectas) I'll go broke quickly if I don't hit one early. Plus the racing is so competitive, 10 -1 shots winning like 1-9 shots should etc. I prefer Penn, Tampa, Gulfstream, and the California circuit minus Santa Anita. Oh and Woodbine, of course.

I think its the size and competitive fields that make it fun (and profitable) to play. Do you single favorites on top a lot plom?

I think its the size and competitive fields that make it fun (and profitable) to play. Do you single favorites on top a lot plom?
Absolutely not. I usually use the fave for 3rd and 4th. Sometimes 2nd and 3rd but never on top.
Common pal, faves on top? I learned a long time ago that faves on top return peanuts, so 90% of my bets are betting the chalk to get beat.

Like this:

dwgredg.PNG

rhmjkrmkjmkjrhmrfhgmjnfrmnjgnmf.PNG

Gotcha. Yah I mean if you can ride out the dry spells caused by the big fields (or come up with the cash to build tickets to offset those fields) id think you payouts would be amazing.

Really suits caspys style of picking mid to long shots ATB. Lotsa value to hit the board at the spa. I like to play lot of straight win and two non top choice exactas.

you ever play tournaments casper (or plom who I know is at home with a clot and painful swelling)?

Theres a low buy in, 125 live roll and 125 pool $, tomorrow at Saratoga. Seems it would suit your play.

you ever play tournaments casper (or plom who I know is at home with a clot and painful swelling)?

Theres a low buy in, 125 live roll and 125 pool $, tomorrow at Saratoga. Seems it would suit your play.

I have played tournaments. The only one I ever placed in was one in Vegas for a shot at a seat to the NHC. I made the qualifying round beating 57 people at the Aliante and then tanked I’m the free seat tourney.

I hope to play at least one Saratoga tourney this meet

Reloaded NYRA Bets. Gotta reserve $50 for a win bet in the Alan Jerkins ($20 cash back on Derby Day).