• Start date
  • Replies 832 Comments
  • Views 38,184 Views
Gulfstream Park
Race 7
#6 (Assume)
$20 ATB

+$130 YTD

Yep. Actually these tracks have been running in front of no crowds.
It's a good sign that they were able to run all this time. during state lockdown. Means, perhaps the Florida tracks will remain running, even now that the state is going into lockdown. Any tracks outside florida still running?

It's a good sign that they were able to run all this time. during state lockdown. Means, perhaps the Florida tracks will remain running, even now that the state is going into lockdown. Any tracks outside florida still running?

Oaklawn is. I mean it changes daily so I have no idea what to expect tomorrow

Oaklawn Park
Race 6
#4 (Tiddly)
$20 ATB

+$112 YTD

Tampa Bay Downs
Race 4
#10 (Delta Levy)
$20 ATB

+$52.00 YTD

Tampa Bay Downs
Race 1
#3 (Only In August)
$20 ATB

-$8.00 YTD

Thanks for continuing this Casp.

You are the man.

My Mom has been having these brain surgeries lately to try to alleviate tremors and honestly I've just been so mentally exhausted, physically too. I Thank everything in the world that my brother and father have been able to take such good care of her. Try to play it strong and lead my team as I come out and the world looks like there has been a nuclear disaster which honestly has be questioning all that is supposedly Holy.

Nice to look up at a little action during these times man.

:hattip:

Thanks for continuing this Casp.

You are the man.

My Mom has been having these brain surgeries lately to try to alleviate tremors and honestly I've just been so mentally exhausted, physically too. I Thank everything in the world that my brother and father have been able to take such good care of her. Try to play it strong and lead my team as I come out and the world looks like there has been a nuclear disaster which honestly has be questioning all that is supposedly Holy.

Nice to look up at a little action during these times man.

:hattip:

Times like this have to make some time for yourself. You need a day of turning off the world. Work on making that happen pal

Yeah man I have the next two days off after tonight's shift, and I'm so thankful.

I won't get into details on the commutes but yeah the buses and subways are getting more and more fucked up man, all I can say.

That's exactly what I'll do, thanks for the reminder bro.

Gulfstream Park
Race 1
#3 (Punchline)
$20 ATB

-$68.00 YTD

Tampa Bay Downs
Race 3
#4 (Scarlet City)
$20 ATB

-$82.00 YTD

Tampa Bay Downs
Race 2
#4 (Smokey Blues)
$20 ATB

-$148.00 YTD

English Soul, the mare I used to have a piece of runs 438 central, the 8th @ oaklawn. She gonna get bet down, maybe to the fave. God I love that horse.

Down to my last $20 available in my horseplayer acct.

Live in the Gulfstream Pick 3

The #4 won the 8th and paid more than $13.

Derk4IF.png

English Soul, the mare I used to have a piece of runs 438 central, the 8th @ oaklawn. She gonna get bet down, maybe to the fave. God I love that horse.

I like this horse as well.

On this w the $20 ATB