Casper’s Quarantine Horse Racing Plays

• Start date
  • Replies 836 Comments
  • Views 40,141 Views
Yeah, if I had that leg even with the 1 horse surging at 8-1 the payout is probably equal or less than my $72 ticket. Fuck these off the turf shit NY fields.
Yeah the other 4 winners were basically chalk. If the 1 had won, you’re still making money

You gonna bet Breeders Cup at all @CASPERWAIT$? I haven't looked at it at all.
Yes sir. I was looking this morning and will be posting tomorrow hella early. I’ll be doordashing from 5AM-8PM tomorrow so I’ll watch replays

Yes sir. I was looking this morning and will be posting tomorrow hella early. I’ll be doordashing from 5AM-8PM tomorrow so I’ll watch replays
googluck on the BC pal.

Toughest day of the year for sure.

My strategy will be to bet all the Casse trained horses.

Some of these races are just stacked. Crazy that some horses with 100+ figs last out are gonna pay $10 to win... makes chosing very hard. I'm sure I say this every year on the big days.

Some of these races are just stacked. Crazy that some horses with 100+ figs last out are gonna pay $10 to win... makes chosing very hard. I'm sure I say this every year on the big days.
I just got situated in front of my laptop to get plays ready for today. Favorite Saturday of horse racing for me every year

I've seen horses coming of 5 or more wins in a row pay ~$60. Its hard to identify how good some of the winners are beecause the competition they beat was perceived as weak.

I can't cap BC races at all. I just play numbers or trainers.

Screenshot_20231104_122113_NYRA Bets.jpg

Horse never fired. Backing up those with the corresponding doubles.

Not betting the distaff. I would love Wet Paint to win since I own and breed her relation named Floral Hall. Selling a foal out of her in two weeks.