Can't Find The Best Guitar Pause Thread - Part II.....

• Start date
  • Replies 8 Comments
  • Views 788 Views

BGS 9.5

Basement Dweller
Since
Jan 31, 2010
Score
Tokens
I think I found one to fit the bill, not only a pause, but great intro as well...

Billy Squire "Lonely is the Night"

And yes, I need a dickslap upside the head, cause I don't know how to post a video.....

Not the best per the older thread, but pretty dam good....I remember when I bought this album on vinyl.....

Atta boy RayRay....

BTW, love how you have been burying people at other forums upon your return :greensmilynoddingyes:

:venditto:

i prefer to think they are burying themselves though :yes:

Most likely Ray, but you help them go over the edge. Forums are never like they were back in the day, I love to watch you bury the kids as well as ole timers too. Can we rewind back to 2005/2006 when the forums were actually fun?

we are fun around here for the most part...the other places are riddled with children and some older guys who have nothing better to do...fuck, sounds like me :lol: hopefully some more drive by posters stop in for football season

Amazing what things turned to in recent years - when I was 19-22 (which by looks is a prominent posting age right now), I had no interest in gambling at all. These fukking kids are gunna get buried at an early age. But more importantly, forum posting is dragged down by these dipshit wanna be know-it-alls, bragging about this and that. Us older folks know better, lol.

And yes, we are about fun here, make no mistake about it. Can't wait until foots.

When I was that age (which really wasn't that long ago) we had the internet, and the frist gen cells, only, we didn't care. My generation, as tech savvy as we are, back then, LOVED hanging out with friends, IRL. We would sooner go parting and drag racing then spend any amount of time on the computer. We would sooner sit in the woods and get high, then sit inside and get mesmerized.
In fact, I still prefer that. With that being said, I will see you all Monday when I start to get bored with grown up life.

wubwub.