• Replies 23 Comments
  • Views 2,315 Views

stevek173

BANNED
Since
Jan 30, 2010
Score
Tokens
I knew it would be deep, spiritual and cool but I never thought it could be like this. Absolutely amazing in every facet you are like the perfect drug and I am that addict who just cannot put it down, ever. My angel sometimes my devil, my soul my heart and my god my dick. Just brilliance.

:camiandstevie: :cami:

jaysus...:facepalm:

is there any part of you that even resembles a man anymore?

NiPiO.gif

jaysus...:facepalm:

is there any part of you that even resembles a man anymore?

Yeah man my dick was thick as fok last night when I shoved her face in the pillow and pounded that shit doggy style as I was spanking her ass so hard she blocked my hand so she got it with the other then got off.

Shit was hot dawg. She probably still wearin hand prints back there I ain't checked.

Last edited:
Al Bundy said those exact words to Peg.

steve you got a pic of your dong bro?

plus dangereuse que la blanche colombienne

:cami:

happy for you steviepoo :highfive:

Anyone who opens a topic like that is clearly in love with cock and wishes he was boning a dude while he painfully attempts to pleasure a woman. Steve I am here man you don't have to live in pain anymore we can show that two men live in pleasure.

I will use ribbed rubbers and vasoline while I enter your awaiting asshole. At first you may scream in pain but it will soon turn to pleasure, the pleasure that Cami could never provide to your rectum, even though she tried with the double-headed dildo.

Yeah man we checked out was a weird night we don't like to talk about it, we could hardly look at each other afterwards

We are both evolved enough to move on though, ty for the kind words man :goodforyou:

Why was she so rude and aggressive? I am soft and sweet.

still no reply from cami

She's workin man she'll be around after hours and I do hear she has some very sweet words for Gamelive's newest MEMBER

:megaman::megaman::megaman::smooch::whippedass::peterloblack::camiL

Hungnigger, we suggest you take your coat off and stay a while.

Steve,

woah.gif

plus dangereuse que la blanche colombienne

:cami:

happy for you steviepoo :highfive:

J'ai vu les deux cts et j'ai fait mon Matty dcision. Je suis pour la balade, peu importe comment a se passe. Son smiley est parfait! Aimez-vous, vous manquez, heureux de votre nouvel amour ainsi mon frre! Rjouissons-nous Seasons of Love GameLive - rien n'a jamais t le mme :cheers:

J'ai vu les deux cts et j'ai fait mon Matty dcision. Je suis pour la balade, peu importe comment a se passe. Son smiley est parfait! Aimez-vous, vous manquez, heureux de votre nouvel amour ainsi mon frre! Rjouissons-nous Seasons of Love GameLive - rien n'a jamais t le mme :cheers:

lololol

good Matty dcision