Cali, Lets Make This Happen

• Start date
  • Replies 34 Comments
  • Views 2,473 Views
I'd put the number closer to 5 females. If you include Teela and Robyn's accounts from meeting up

cali are you one of the two gl females plommer said posted that they would be willing to bang me?

Palllaaaaaaay!

OD KROW ya lazy cunt.

:bee:

I'd put the number closer to 5 females. If you include Teela and Robyn's accounts from meeting up

:facepalm:

Archie to the rescue.

Palllaaaaaaay!

OD KROW ya lazy cunt.

:bee:

Archie to the rescue.

speaking of Samsncharge and doing work, Sammy has been doing work in Hoops this year, up quite a few units.

He has undergone one of the most remarkable transformations from obnoxious power poster to posting soley picks.

I wish I could undergo the same transformation

Warriors +2 and Clippers under 201!!!!

Casper and Casper paying people back is still a thing that people care about here?

I was kind of hoping that wasn't a thing anymore.

Casper and Casper paying people back is still a thing that people care about here?

I was kind of hoping that wasn't a thing anymore.

There are only a few ways to resolve it and none of them involve ignoring the fact that he owes people here money.

There are only a few ways to resolve it and none of them involve ignoring the fact that he owes people here money.

For chrissakes, this douche is back to posting, shame on you Casper

Hey Monkey, What did the bartenders ass look like?

Oh man when he paid Dave back I thought it was resolved

Tip of the ice burg apparently

So how does this work? Casper stiffs/mega-slow pays people and then more people make new wagers with Casper?

Wow that is filthy, never read it the whole way through before. Ty Saulty.

man, was that thread ever a raw read