British Open

• Start date
  • Replies 43 Comments
  • Views 3,690 Views
I must have missed something. When did Durito go broke? This can't be like average Joe's form of broke where 2 days from payday there's actually nothing but the change jar left. This has to be like that rich guys kind of broke where they want the Bentley but have to settle for a Lexus.

I must have missed something. When did Durito go broke? This can't be like average Joe's form of broke where 2 days from payday there's actually nothing but the change jar left. This has to be like that rich guys kind of broke where they want the Bentley but have to settle for a Lexus.

http://gamelive.com/forum/showthrea...s-from-players?p=462031&viewfull=1#post462031

I really am broke.

You saw a 18 month old HP thats the exact same as yours and a $200 samsung monitor I bought 2 years ago in Colombia. If I had money I'd have 3 new monitors with a new desktop.

I'll be delivering pizzas by the end of the month.

Sounds like a hug request to me. What's got ya down ya big Canadian Moose you?

Wal, if you're the only one offering I pass, sir.
(no homo).

Yeah after reading my post it does seem a little cheesy, but the point I was trying to make is that if life is no fun why stick around?

I don't want to live to 80 or 90 if I'm not diggin my life.

The difference between you and me patty is that I won't be broke forever.

Must not be going well so far but you still have one of my fav strikes, calm or not but so so good! LOL!

durito try substitute teaching

you have nights / weekends off

Watching the Open replay on the treadmill.

:blittster:

durito try substitute teaching

you have nights / weekends off

like most of us, he hates people (especially stupid) far too much to get into that line of misery... :sbrjohn:

Watching the Open replay on the treadmill.

:blittster:

man ive been warming up on the treadmill before workouts... 5min ish ... even at 6-7mph, the aftermath kills my knees... keep on keepin on as long as you can:boxcleanersdaddy:

RayRay, I did a leg workout at 1:00 PM and then 45 min on a high incline/fast walk at 8:15 PM

I feel like I need a double hip replacement right now

:buried:

oh fuck man...i did legs on tuesday...puked... hardest and heaviest ive worked them in at least a year...wait till tomorrow and the next day... at our age, that day 2 soreness isnt worth getting out of bed for :donthinkso: ... if a day comes when i cant score some Vicodin or Lortab, i will quit doing heavy leg days

only 4 hours till british coverage :guitar: ... fuck i almost forgot about footy too

Tiger just a stroke off the lead. That increases my interest in the event about 20x (with all due respect to Henrik Stenson and Miguel Angel Jimenez).

Tied now Muddy! A few other big names right there also! Without Tiger golf does seem to be off people's radar these days!

People who identify themselves as "true golf fans" turn their nose up at that kind of thinking.

:nelson: true golf fan

Is Tiger on the prowl now? Oh man, I'm drooling with excitement.

woods-mickelson_1424925c.jpg

Guess you weren't expecting this pal?