Bristol

Andy, to me this is like betting spring training games! LOL! GL today and can't wait to see your action on Sunday! Only times I ever bet are like 5 or 10 on a few things which makes the race more interesting! Been awhile though and FYI, BadNina here at GL is our Nascar expert!

Looks like there are two experts. Nice start to the season SA.

I hate Kyle Busch and do my bestest to voodoo him every chance I get.

It's gonna rain out tomorrow's race. I am looking for it to be Monday afternoon possibly evening. We are suppose to be getting lots and lots of rain until Monday morning here in AL and with TN being our neighbor they will get it as well. We like to share!

Glad to see another NASCAR buddy!

Nina, Andy so far has been very good at placing winning wagers with regards to Nascar! You no doubt have a new friend!

Happy Birthday Nina! I'm putting it everywhere.

Posted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 8:56 am Post subject: Re: Bristol
Looks like a rain out today.

Keslowski TOP 3 FINISH. $200 to win $320

Kyle Busch TOP 3 FINISH. $200 to win $380

Matchups:

Kahne over JR 145 to win 100
Biffle over Vickers 155 to win 100

Kahne finishing position under 7.5------230 to win 200

Edwards over Truex JR----105 to win 100

Kenseth finishing position under 7.5-----260 to win 200

Andy, I'm extremely impressed by your showing with this! To me betting auto racing would be like a crap shoot! Don't know but I would guess when rain gets involved with a race, things get way out of whack on what should happen!

Andy, I'm extremely impressed by your showing with this! To me betting auto racing would be like a crap shoot! Don't know but I would guess when rain gets involved with a race, things get way out of whack on what should happen!

Yea, cars are all set up to run a race when the race is supposed to run. If the race goes later in the day the temp is cooler ect. and the cars handle differently. Just the way it goes sometimes.