Brady +700 to Win MVP. Easiest Prop Bet You'll Ever Find.

• Start date
  • Replies 31 Comments
  • Views 3,255 Views

Goat Milk

Since
Aug 14, 2010
Score
Tokens
To Gamelivers,

Think about the last time Brady had 2 legit threats at the wide out spot when Moss and Welker were together. Gronk, Hernadez, Lloyd, Branch, Welker, Plaxico might even show up. Brady has more weapons than ever.

A 5000 yard and 45 TD season coming up, and chances are he finishes with a top 2-3 record in the NFL.

Give me the best QB in NFL history at +700 to win MVP. Thanks. 2 bills on it.

ATL to beat the Chiefs week 1.

Momentarily lapsed in an abstract dimension.

Hyperdimensional shapes anthropomorphize. Obscurities glare from the windows. The swirling ripples of the skyline. I move into a formless world enveloped in fog. I melt in my seat. Smoke pervades the room. When did I light this square?

What drug did I just do?

Have you ever seen the Flintstones dancing around on your bedroom ceiling?

Are you a candy flipper, Goat Milk?

Unfuckingreal!

Vinny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think this year we see quite a bit of regression

they have an easy sched though right?

Goaty call me

me and venditto got an offer you cant refuse

thanks guy

I need Lloyd to do well though

the matt light retirement will have an affect on the offense.

zeta i don't have your number. pm it to me at sbr i'll get at you later tonight.

I don't do business with snakes. He's a scoundrel of the lowest variety.

Manning, Brady, Peterson. I bet most people would love to have +700 right about now.

Manning, Brady, Peterson. I bet most people would love to have +700 right about now.

This does it! I knew it! You're officially appointed as GL 2012 Santa! Who would have thought ........
christmasinaugust.gif

Goat Milk, how bout it, 12 days of picks before Christmas?

Bread might even get back on the horse and play your picks ........ I'm even fascinated by a Black Santa!

In preparation of Goat'r hang'n around and delivering to us winning plays and prosperous props how about we have a moratorium on all variations of the "N" word.

What up black, homie, homes, homeboy, my brotha should be adequate substitutes.

why do you bump a thread congratulating yourself for a guy who wont win the mvp? :clueless:

RayRay, in all fairness not many of us get the opportunity to bump threads of winners. Brady hasn't won the MVP but he is alive and in the running and that's closer to an actual winning play lately than anything else the rest of us have posted. Hell I about to bump the last play I posted as a winner just to try and get my mojo back.

If Matt Ryan doesn't win it this year it's a travesty.

Nice post monkey

Follow me to paradise

RayRay Brady might not even win MVP I'm just saying it's a 50% shot or better so the +700 was a ridicuous line. You know this since you're a math guy.

Didn't know Goat Milk was black. :ouch: